Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If Cam was half the leader that..

84 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

9947236.jpg
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Can you imagine a a read option pass thrown to a triple covered Steve Smith from Delhomme??

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm not saying I'd want delhomme back. That is idiotic.

Cam throwing the team under the bus to the media is something a child does.

Not a leader of men.

Cam is losing the.locker room. Not Rivera.

Oh so, CJ saying the GM "does not coach" isn't Rivera losing the locker room, dwill ranting about more carries isn't Rivera losing the locker room?

Posted · Report post

I can admit he hasn't taken control of the leadership role elite QB's demand, but not sure how much compared to Jake

Posted · Report post

jake-the-gritty-leader had a decade more experience at leading a football team. jake wasn't thrown into the fire as a starter. his formative years learning the position were not analyzed because he was not the starter.

not a valid point to make.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I guess it depends on your definition of leadership. Seems to me like Cam is being asked to shoulder much more of the offense in his first two years of professional football experience than Jake ever had to.

Posted · Report post

Now insert Cam into a defense/power run focused team that had Smith and Muhammad in their primes.

We'd probably win a lot more games that way as well.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If Ron Rivera was half the coach that..

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The reason why were losing is because our personnel as a whole (coaching AND most players) are just not very good... Not because cam isn't a leader like delhomme, this is why hurney is gone and why we're trying to find someone qualified to right the ship.. Blaming cam is the easy thing to do.. But the real problem is we have no depth and lack talent in major areas... Cam is 23 and your treating him like a 10 year vet whos been giving too many chances (see: hurney) it's unfortunate that so many people are pointing our struggles SOLELY on him.. While he deserves some criticism, people should look at the team and coaching surrounding him first.. Before saying that HE is the reason were losing.. All we can hope is the new guy that comes in (hoping for Ross) can lead us in a new direction of sustained success led by cam! KTHXBAI

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Delhomme was, this team would be winning more game.

Curious how.many other can even admit this.

Was delhomme a better leader? yes, I agree

Would we be winning more games if Delhomme was under center in 2011 and 2012: I don't know about that

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If Cam Netwon didn't need his security blanket how many games do you think he'd win?

Posted · Report post

Cam is a natural leader by all accounts, but it takes some time to establish that as a 23 year old in a room full of grown men.

1 person likes this

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments