Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My new definition of Christianity...

131 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

heh It's the Peppers threads of the tinderbox.

:)

Posted · Report post

the alternative sucks worse

Posted · Report post

Hinduism?

Posted · Report post

You mean the most popular religion in our country is also the most popular religious topic? Why, thats impossible!

Posted · Report post

well we could talk about how hell is a place of all remembrance. Which means you will continually remember everytime you arrogantly denied your creator.

Posted · Report post

well we could talk about how hell is a place of all remembrance. Which means you will continually remember everytime you arrogantly denied your creator.

this is a horrible way to get people to agree with what jesus has to say, which is your mission as a christian

Posted · Report post

You mean the most popular religion in our country is also the most popular religious topic? Why, thats impossible!

Religion seems to be an obsession with those who claim that they don't practice any religion.

Posted · Report post

this is a horrible way to get people to agree with what Jesus has to say, which is your mission as a Christian

really let's talk about what a "Christian" is supposed to be...and then let's talk about the apostles(and even Jesus himself from time to time) and there tactics cause I guarantee you your in for a rude awakening. Truth is truth from the word of God. Did I say you were going there? Truth is the origin of the word Christian is massively disrespectful so enlighten me with some religious generalizations. Jesus himself said most people are going to hell so are you mad at him?

Posted · Report post

Jesus was a man like me and you!

God made us in his image, when you look into the mirror who do you see?

so who is God?

Jesus was born into a Jewish Family, how and why did Christians hi-jack him?

No Christian can prove Jesus rose on the third day nor prove his miracles

The Bible was written by men like you and me hence the top left hand corner of the first page

"BOOK OF TIMOTHY" TIM WAS A MAN!

Those men were "inspired" by God do we need to redefine what the word "INSPIRATION" means??? lol and "IT" did not write it

The Bible has over 150 contradictions

The Bible is a spiritual guide, not a rule book, or the LAW

Most Christians have not even read the entire Bible, how sad

Most Christians do not know that the letter "J" does not exists in the Hebrew language

Who Said God was only a Christian? Is that in the Bible? nope

Posted · Report post

Jesus was a man like me and you! Jesus is God just my sun is me.

so who is God? If you read the bible it clarifys that he made us in his image not a frickin clone.

Jesus was born into a Jewish Family, how and why did Christians hi-jack him? Actually if it wasn't for jesus you would be damned to hell and the jews would be the only ones going to heaven...per God

No Christian can prove Jesus rose on the third day nor prove his miracles doesn't disprove anything

The Bible was written by men like you and me hence the top left hand corner of the first page

"BOOK OF TIMOTHY" TIM WAS A MAN! lamest arguement ever and not worth explaining

Those men were "inspired" by God do we need to redefine what the word "INSPIRATION" means??? lol and "IT" did not write it...no comment

The Bible has over 150 contradictions that's because your not God, bible explains that as well

The Bible is a spiritual guide, not a rule book, or the LAWActually is thw word of God.in the beginning the word was God and the word became flesh

Most Christians have not even read the entire Bible, how sad...means nothing

Most Christians do not know that the letter "J" does not exists in the Hebrew language

Who Said God was only a Christian? Is that in the Bible? acytually Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life not a way a truth and a life. He said noone comes to the father(God) but through me.

Posted · Report post

Jesus was a man like me and you!

so who is God?

Jesus was born into a Jewish Family, how and why did Christians hi-jack him?

No Christian can prove Jesus rose on the third day nor prove his miracles

"BOOK OF TIMOTHY" TIM WAS A MAN!

Those men were "inspired" by God do we need to redefine what the word "INSPIRATION" means??? lol and "IT" did not write it

The Bible has over 150 contradictions

The Bible is a spiritual guide, not a rule book, or the LAW

Most Christians have not even read the entire Bible, how sad

Who Said God was only a Christian? Is that in the Bible? nope

this is by FAR the worst argument against christianity i've ever read, in my life, hands down.

Posted · Report post

really let's talk about what a "Christian" is supposed to be...and then let's talk about the apostles(and even Jesus himself from time to time) and there tactics cause I guarantee you your in for a rude awakening. Truth is truth from the word of God. Did I say you were going there? Truth is the origin of the word Christian is massively disrespectful so enlighten me with some religious generalizations. Jesus himself said most people are going to hell so are you mad at him?

i was not debating what a christian is supposed to be - i was debating your methodology in your spreading of christianity. your bludgeoning of people with the law is remarkably pharasiacal, and jesus had some pretty strong words to say about that.

i am not mad at you proclaiming what jesus said is the truth - i am correcting the method by which you are doing it. smashing people in the face with the jesus stick is not the right way to go about it. that is my only point.