Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Link

My new definition of Christianity...

131 posts in this topic

My definition of Christianity. The religion that internet message board posters seem to be obsessed with because every other topic the post now is about it. :)

heh It's the Peppers threads of the tinderbox.

the alternative sucks worse

Hinduism?

You mean the most popular religion in our country is also the most popular religious topic? Why, thats impossible!

well we could talk about how hell is a place of all remembrance. Which means you will continually remember everytime you arrogantly denied your creator.

well we could talk about how hell is a place of all remembrance. Which means you will continually remember everytime you arrogantly denied your creator.

this is a horrible way to get people to agree with what jesus has to say, which is your mission as a christian

You mean the most popular religion in our country is also the most popular religious topic? Why, thats impossible!

Religion seems to be an obsession with those who claim that they don't practice any religion.

this is a horrible way to get people to agree with what Jesus has to say, which is your mission as a Christian

really let's talk about what a "Christian" is supposed to be...and then let's talk about the apostles(and even Jesus himself from time to time) and there tactics cause I guarantee you your in for a rude awakening. Truth is truth from the word of God. Did I say you were going there? Truth is the origin of the word Christian is massively disrespectful so enlighten me with some religious generalizations. Jesus himself said most people are going to hell so are you mad at him?