• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#16 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,723 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 08:30 PM

You mean the most popular religion in our country is also the most popular religious topic? Why, thats impossible!

#17 xPUREBYBLOODx

xPUREBYBLOODx

StraightXXXLife

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:15 PM

well we could talk about how hell is a place of all remembrance. Which means you will continually remember everytime you arrogantly denied your creator.

#18 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,809 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:31 PM

well we could talk about how hell is a place of all remembrance. Which means you will continually remember everytime you arrogantly denied your creator.

this is a horrible way to get people to agree with what jesus has to say, which is your mission as a christian

#19 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 15,970 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:44 PM

You mean the most popular religion in our country is also the most popular religious topic? Why, thats impossible!

Religion seems to be an obsession with those who claim that they don't practice any religion.

#20 xPUREBYBLOODx

xPUREBYBLOODx

StraightXXXLife

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:46 PM

this is a horrible way to get people to agree with what Jesus has to say, which is your mission as a Christian

really let's talk about what a "Christian" is supposed to be...and then let's talk about the apostles(and even Jesus himself from time to time) and there tactics cause I guarantee you your in for a rude awakening. Truth is truth from the word of God. Did I say you were going there? Truth is the origin of the word Christian is massively disrespectful so enlighten me with some religious generalizations. Jesus himself said most people are going to hell so are you mad at him?

Edited by xPUREBYBLOODx, 22 May 2009 - 10:49 PM.

#21 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:52 PM

Jesus was a man like me and you!

God made us in his image, when you look into the mirror who do you see?
so who is God?

Jesus was born into a Jewish Family, how and why did Christians hi-jack him?

No Christian can prove Jesus rose on the third day nor prove his miracles

The Bible was written by men like you and me hence the top left hand corner of the first page
"BOOK OF TIMOTHY" TIM WAS A MAN!

Those men were "inspired" by God do we need to redefine what the word "INSPIRATION" means??? lol and "IT" did not write it

The Bible has over 150 contradictions

The Bible is a spiritual guide, not a rule book, or the LAW

Most Christians have not even read the entire Bible, how sad

Most Christians do not know that the letter "J" does not exists in the Hebrew language

Who Said God was only a Christian? Is that in the Bible? nope

#22 xPUREBYBLOODx

xPUREBYBLOODx

StraightXXXLife

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:07 PM

[quote name='KaseKlosed']Jesus was a man like me and you! Jesus is God just my sun is me.

so who is God? If you read the bible it clarifys that he made us in his image not a frickin clone.

Jesus was born into a Jewish Family, how and why did Christians hi-jack him? Actually if it wasn't for jesus you would be damned to hell and the jews would be the only ones going to heaven...per God

No Christian can prove Jesus rose on the third day nor prove his miracles doesn't disprove anything

The Bible was written by men like you and me hence the top left hand corner of the first page
"BOOK OF TIMOTHY" TIM WAS A MAN! lamest arguement ever and not worth explaining

Those men were "inspired" by God do we need to redefine what the word "INSPIRATION" means??? lol and "IT" did not write it...no comment

The Bible has over 150 contradictions that's because your not God, bible explains that as well

The Bible is a spiritual guide, not a rule book, or the LAWActually is thw word of God.in the beginning the word was God and the word became flesh

Most Christians have not even read the entire Bible, how sad...means nothing

Most Christians do not know that the letter "J" does not exists in the Hebrew language

Who Said God was only a Christian? Is that in the Bible? acytually Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life not a way a truth and a life. He said noone comes to the father(God) but through me.

#23 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,809 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:31 PM

so who is God?

Those men were "inspired" by God do we need to redefine what the word "INSPIRATION" means??? lol and "IT" did not write it

this is by FAR the worst argument against christianity i've ever read, in my life, hands down.

#24 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,809 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:36 PM

really let's talk about what a "Christian" is supposed to be...and then let's talk about the apostles(and even Jesus himself from time to time) and there tactics cause I guarantee you your in for a rude awakening. Truth is truth from the word of God. Did I say you were going there? Truth is the origin of the word Christian is massively disrespectful so enlighten me with some religious generalizations. Jesus himself said most people are going to hell so are you mad at him?

i was not debating what a christian is supposed to be - i was debating your methodology in your spreading of christianity. your bludgeoning of people with the law is remarkably pharasiacal, and jesus had some pretty strong words to say about that.

i am not mad at you proclaiming what jesus said is the truth - i am correcting the method by which you are doing it. smashing people in the face with the jesus stick is not the right way to go about it. that is my only point.

#25 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:36 PM

Many devoted Christians "purebyblood" wrestle with the edict that a person must “name the name” in order to achieve full resurrection, redemption, and eternal life.

: “He that would name the name must have become perfect in himself!” How many of Christians can say we have achieved this requirement?

Another reading says: “Magnify that name, that name, that becomes on every tongue that of the crucified one in the manner that self is crucified to the fleshly desires, preferring the spirit of the Holy One before self, and considering your neighbor as yourself.”

Using this reading’s definition of the name, couldn’t a person who has heard little of Jesus be “naming the name” if he or she has crucified fleshly desires, preferring God’s will over his own, and loving his fellow man as himself? Is the name a word or is it spirit? Is salvation the name “Jesus” or loving God and others as Jesus instructed? Is Christ only Christian or universal?

Is God and the manifestation of God among us limited to select souls? Does not God love and seek the companionship of all His/Her children?

#26 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:38 PM

this is by FAR the worst argument against christianity i've ever read, in my life, hands down.

Then disprove my words instead of judging and running from it :smilielol5:

#27 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:49 PM

Christians need to allow Jesus Christ to be bigger than Christianity. As Jesus said (or the Christ spirit with whom Jesus made himself one), “Other sheep I have, which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and they shall become one flock, one shepherd,” John 10:16. Jesus said that he taught and did what he was guided to do from God, the Father, within him. And before leaving us to become completely one with God, Jesus informed us that the “Comforter,” the “Spirit of Truth,” would come to us and guide us.

I dont expect an intelligent response, the knowledge im giving you is straight from the Bible, have you read it lately?

#28 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,809 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:51 PM

[quote name='KaseKlosed']Jesus was a man like me and you![/QUOTE]

This is not an argument against christianity.

[quote name='KaseKlosed']God made us in his image, when you look into the mirror who do you see?
so who is God?[/QUOTE]

this isn't even an argument, this is a superficial argument that attempts to coyly play with words and leave a quandary... absolutely laughable argumentally. no self-respecting intellectual would touch this one with a ten-foot pole.

[quote name='KaseKlosed']Jesus was born into a Jewish Family, how and why did Christians hi-jack him?[/QUOTE]

how am i supposed to reply to these points when they don't even make sense? this is the most asinine question i've ever read. "hi-jack" him? what? huh?

[quote name='KaseKlosed']No Christian can prove Jesus rose on the third day nor prove his miracles[/QUOTE]

no, but much like any jury we can weigh the evidence at hand to determine whether or not these are liklihoods. and there are mountains of evidence.

[quote name='KaseKlosed']The Bible was written by men like you and me hence the top left hand corner of the first page
"BOOK OF TIMOTHY" TIM WAS A MAN![/QUOTE]

oh boy.. this is prolific. you're going to have to re-phrase the point so i can understand what you're getting at here.

[quote name='KaseKlosed']Those men were "inspired" by God do we need to redefine what the word "INSPIRATION" means??? lol and "IT" did not write it[/QUOTE]

again, what are you saying here?

[quote name='KaseKlosed']The Bible has over 150 contradictions[/QUOTE]

good, you should have no problem naming some

[quote name='KaseKlosed']The Bible is a spiritual guide, not a rule book, or the LAW[/QUOTE]

...aaaaaand?

[quote name='KaseKlosed']Most Christians have not even read the entire Bible, how sad[/QUOTE]

yes, how

[quote name='KaseKlosed']Most Christians do not know that the letter "J" does not exists in the Hebrew language[/QUOTE]

you should let dawkins know about this... maybe he could use it in his next book

[quote name='KaseKlosed']Who Said God was only a Christian? Is that in the Bible? nope[/QUOTE]

what?!?!?! you tell me to answer your questions instead of categorically denying all terms and defininitions, but this is what you're putting out there. how can i even accept the challenge when i can't understand what you're even trying to say?

#29 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,809 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:54 PM

Christians need to allow Jesus Christ to be bigger than Christianity. As Jesus said (or the Christ spirit with whom Jesus made himself one), “Other sheep I have, which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and they shall become one flock, one shepherd,” John 10:16. Jesus said that he taught and did what he was guided to do from God, the Father, within him. And before leaving us to become completely one with God, Jesus informed us that the “Comforter,” the “Spirit of Truth,” would come to us and guide us.

I dont expect an intelligent response, the knowledge im giving you is straight from the Bible, have you read it lately?

what are we supposed to be responding to? if this is an argument, it's the most disjointed one i've ever seen... you're tossing out these supposed stumblingblocks for christianity, but they don't make any sense. i can't begin to discuss them because there is no rationality behind them. there's nowhere to begin because your point isn't clear.

articulate, PLEASE, and i will see what i can do to provide the viewpoint of the opposition.

#30 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:07 AM

"Point here is that no one can prove Jesus is the only son of God, not even Christians,

so who is God?
"This is a simple question, if we are in his image, what do you think you see in the mirror?"

Christians chose Jesus after he died, Jesus to "lead the marketing Efforts" to push their religion......I wouldnt choose GW Bush after he dies to represent the democrats.....was never a Christian!

What is your evidence that you speak of???? care to share...na i doubt it

Once Again please disprove this!

" what i mean is that at the end of the day Mankind wrote the Bible, not Jesus, not a mystery God...
This speaks for itself

"God" existed before religion before the Bible, before Jesus, When Jesus said he was the Light, in those times it meant "enlightened" and not in the dark/unaware/ignorant to his consciousness

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.