Photo
- - - - -

My new definition of Christianity...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
130 replies to this topic

#31 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:09 AM

what are we supposed to be responding to? if this is an argument, it's the most disjointed one i've ever seen... you're tossing out these supposed stumblingblocks for christianity, but they don't make any sense. i can't begin to discuss them because there is no rationality behind them. there's nowhere to begin because your point isn't clear.

articulate, PLEASE, and i will see what i can do to provide the viewpoint of the opposition.

man maybe you are just slow?!? LOL keep reading, its FUNdamental

#32 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,743 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:13 AM

Jesus was a man like me and you!
"Point here is that no one can prove Jesus is the only son of God, not even Christians,

God made us in his image, when you look into the mirror who do you see?
so who is God?
"This is a simple question, if we are in his image, what do you think you see in the mirror?"

Jesus was born into a Jewish Family, how and why did Christians hi-jack him?
Christians chose Jesus after he died, Jesus to "lead the marketing Efforts" to push their religion......I wouldnt choose GW Bush after he dies to represent the democrats.....was never a Christian!

No Christian can prove Jesus rose on the third day nor prove his miracles
What is your evidence that you speak of???? care to share...na i doubt it

The Bible was written by men like you and me hence the top left hand corner of the first page
"BOOK OF TIMOTHY" TIM WAS A MAN!
Once Again please disprove this!

Those men were "inspired" by God do we need to redefine what the word "INSPIRATION" means??? lol and "IT" did not write it
" what i mean is that at the end of the day Mankind wrote the Bible, not Jesus, not a mystery God...
The Bible has over 150 contradictions
This speaks for itself

The Bible is a spiritual guide, not a rule book, or the LAW

Most Christians have not even read the entire Bible, how sad

Most Christians do not know that the letter "J" does not exists in the Hebrew language

Who Said God was only a Christian? Is that in the Bible? nope
"God" existed before religion before the Bible, before Jesus, When Jesus said he was the Light, in those times it meant "enlightened" and not in the dark/unaware/ignorant to his consciousness

try again when you can make your arguments make any semblance of intellectual sense at all.

#33 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,743 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:14 AM

man maybe you are just slow?!? LOL keep reading, its FUNdamental

yes, that's clearly the problem here.

#34 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:15 AM

still you come with nothing, but complaints, NEXT!!!!!

#35 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,743 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:19 AM

still you come with nothing, but complaints, NEXT!!!!!

i will refrain from calling you a complete ignoramus long enough to inform you that even your own ideological bedfellows would reject the way you've presented your arguments. i can't respond to them because they are verbally murky and intellectually sterile. PLEASE REPHRASE YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH AN OUNCE OF CLARITY and i will answer them accordingly.

good day sir.

#36 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:40 AM

U should have know not to feed you the Meat before the Milk yet......I forgot I have to take it slow with some folks

#37 N1kkadeemuz

N1kkadeemuz

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 05:39 AM

U should have know not to feed you the Meat before the Milk yet......I forgot I have to take it slow with some folks

KK your meat is severly overcooked and i'm pretty sure the milk spoiled, you sound more wacko than what Tinderbox posters call religous nuts....

#38 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 06:21 AM

Religion seems to be an obsession with those who claim that they don't practice any religion.

Can't imagine why. Religion surely does not play a major role in the world's societies.

#39 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 07:03 AM

Jesus was a man like me and you!

God made us in his image, when you look into the mirror who do you see?
so who is God?

Jesus was born into a Jewish Family, how and why did Christians hi-jack him?

No Christian can prove Jesus rose on the third day nor prove his miracles

The Bible was written by men like you and me hence the top left hand corner of the first page
"BOOK OF TIMOTHY" TIM WAS A MAN!

Those men were "inspired" by God do we need to redefine what the word "INSPIRATION" means??? lol and "IT" did not write it

The Bible has over 150 contradictions

The Bible is a spiritual guide, not a rule book, or the LAW

Most Christians have not even read the entire Bible, how sad

Most Christians do not know that the letter "J" does not exists in the Hebrew language

Who Said God was only a Christian? Is that in the Bible? nope

You say the Bible was written by men and then speak of contradictions. What do you expect from mere men?

If you are truly interested, you should seek counsel of a Christian minister. It appears that you have had some discussions with anti Christians. (The person that told you of the contradictions. I am very sure you did not hunt them down and count them.) Really, seek some council of an educated minister and gain some authority to be on this MB telling us how we should live. Or you can go on being the huddle crack pot you have always been.

#40 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 07:15 AM

Or you can go on being the huddle crack pot you have always been.

Thats my vote!

#41 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,965 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:02 PM

Read Bart Ehrman's books. He is a NT scholar. He use to be an evangelical then after learning greek, hebrew and latin and studing the Bible he became a very liberal christian and now he is agnostic.

Great read on the Bible, its pretty clear its not a book from "god" if so what a weak ass god to provide such a weak ass tool to teach people about him

Edited by Cat, 23 May 2009 - 12:30 PM.

#42 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:11 PM

You say the Bible was written by men and then speak of contradictions. What do you expect from mere men?

If you are truly interested, you should seek counsel of a Christian minister. It appears that you have had some discussions with anti Christians. (The person that told you of the contradictions. I am very sure you did not hunt them down and count them.) Really, seek some council of an educated minister and gain some authority to be on this MB telling us how we should live. Or you can go on being the huddle crack pot you have always been.

My father is a minister,

KaseKlosed

#43 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:13 PM

Still all the name calling continues, but no one has yet tried to answer my questions, nor came close to debunking them

#44 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,965 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:31 PM

are there people on in the Tinderbox who really claim the bible doesn't have contradictions and errors?

#45 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:37 PM

are there people on in the Tinderbox who really claim the bible doesn't have contradictions and errors?

Those are the same people who have not read the Bible,

We have to remember that our "creator" never gave us a religion to "follow"

We have to remember that "MEN" gave us all religions which was based on mythology

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com