Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stewart the new featured RB

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

Rivera is a fuging idiot!!!!!

Posted

welcome to a year and a half ago

Posted

Here we go agin with this fuggin bullshit!

1- OP this is old news, Rivera said it all in his presser yesterday

2- no guarantee that he does it again

3- the same fans that allegedly "hate" Williams this week or want him traded next week... Will end up loving him and telling everybody else that he's one of the best backs in the League once he breaks off a big run for a TD

I don't get OUR OWN fans with all this BS! WE ALL KNOW that neither back has gotten the ball enough or from the right sets... But here are people once again bashing one of our very own RB's... I seriously don't even want to fuggin understand why "they" keep posting these same threads every other week.

3 people like this

Posted

3- the same fans that allegedly "hate" Williams this week or want him traded next week... Will end up loving him and telling everybody else that he's one of the best backs in the League once he breaks off a big run for a TD

I don't get OUR OWN fans with all this BS! WE ALL KNOW that neither back has gotten the ball enough or from the right sets... But here are people once again bashing one of our wry own RB's... I seriously don't even want to fuggin understand why "they" keep posting these same threads every other week.

You are the King of dumb fuging threads.

Kindly shut the fug up you annoying *****.

1 person likes this

Posted

You are the King of dumb fuging threads.

Kindly shut the fug up you annoying *****.

It's people like you that make this place almost unbearable at times.

You offered absolutely nothing to this thread at all

Posted

It's people like you that make this place almost unbearable at times.

You offered absolutely nothing to this thread at all

I don't get OUR OWN fans with all this BS! WE ALL KNOW that neither back has gotten the ball enough or from the right sets... But here are people once again bashing one of our very own RB's... I seriously don't even want to fuggin understand why "they" keep posting these same threads every other week.

Yes, I totally forgot what a brilliant contribution your jumbled wall of text made to this thread.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes, I totally forgot what a brilliant contribution your jumbled wall of text made to this thread.

You haven't even been around long enough to understand 1/2 of what I wrote.

Posted

Uhm isnt this what we all wanted? Cause I did. Stewart can be an elite back in this league and NOW he can show it.

Posted

If Cam sucks, it's Chud's fault. If Dwill sucks, he's a washed up scrub.

Stewart is my favorite player and I'm glad to see he's been given the opportunity, but that is horsesh*t.

1 person likes this

Posted

DWILL is probably our most tradable player. He has plenty of talent left and a few year left in him.

Unfortunately we get at best a 3rd round pick but it's the obvious move.

Big fan of DWILL

Most tradable? Hardly....he is one of the least tradable with his age and contract. Now, if he was cut and teams didn't have to touch that silly contact there would be a mad scramble to try to land him

Posted

also, not to say I called this before the season, but I totally called the poo out of this (Stewart would be the number one and primary back at some point during the year)