Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNCrules2187

Panthers expected to hire outside consultant to run GM search

89 posts in this topic

Things keep getting better and better. I'm feeling more optimistic about this team's future. I almost can't believe it. It's like I'm in a dream.

right but alot of people said JR fired Hurney with a plan in mind. If he had any kind of plan, he would already know who he wanted.

not unless his plan was to hire someone outside the organization to help with the GM search in the event that hurney was let go.

i think it's a very practical and pragmatic approach.

and he may very well know who he wants the head the GM search.

My opinion of JR has changed drastically.

At least there's news on it now... I mean, to me it appears as though JR is serious about getting things turned around... But at the same time, it's almost an admission that he has no fuggin idea what's wrong with his own club...

This isn't good imo

I just cannot understand that kind of thinking.

3 people like this

I just cannot understand that kind of thinking.

If you'd like to elaborate on what you don't understand about what I said, I'd be more than happy to explain it to you.

holy poo i hate that guy

yea that guy sucks

right but alot of people said JR fired Hurney with a plan in mind. If he had any kind of plan, he would already know who he wanted.

You don't really need a plan to fire your GM during the season. GM's don't really do much during seasons and any new GM that comes in won't be able to do much for a while with our cap space anyways. Again, this is still better than JR hiring some yes man from within and "moving on".