Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Last horror movie that scared you

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
39 replies to this topic

#37 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:13 PM

Zombies are just the dumbed down, witless version of what's really coming for you one day... your neighbors...

#38 PanthersBigD

PanthersBigD

SUPPORTER

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:19 PM

I haven't seen anyone mention The Believers: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092632/. It was a pretty good one from the 80's.

#39 GAme

GAme

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

Oh, man I forgot about White Noise. That one bothered me as well. Very creepy.

Lol i saw that when it first came out and I was tripping HARD. I'm talking like half ounce of blue caps, 15 sheets into the wind kind of tripping. It was cool until we got back and I started seeing demonic poo everywhere. I though for sure some supernatural poo was happening and I was being played with. That was the first time I had a bad trip, and last time I did any psychadelic.

#40 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:41 PM

I second The Descent. Those little... things still creep the sh*t out of me whenever I think about them.

And I really enjoyed all of the Saw movies (although the ending to the last one was really dumb), but every time it's really quiet and I'm walking somewhere alone, I get a little nervous that someone in a pig mask is gonna jump out and grab me, then I'm gonna wake up to "I want to play a game."