Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

connor or diggs as the starter

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I say connor

Posted · Report post

the player that best helps the defense

Posted · Report post

Diggs. Our LBs are our strong suit on defense. Diggs should remain the starter until Connor beats him out.

Posted · Report post

who would be the backup MLB

Posted · Report post

Connor's gonna have to sit another year before he gets a chance. He's not a stereotypical outside LB and Diggs has another year. I expect him to be fine next year. He'll get playing time, but he won't be starting. That same statement could be said for a dozen young players...

Posted · Report post

who would be the backup MLB
he could still be the back up MLB. beason was the back up MLB in his rookie year but he started at WLB. it's no big deal.

still, whoever shows himself to be the best at TC and going into the season should have the job. i don't care who that is at the moment. i just want the best one. i really hope that both of them are good enough to start at it, though.

diggs knowledge of the position and experience there will really come in handy with who we have to face next year, though. connor is still essentially a rookie as far as game experience is concerned.

Posted · Report post

I would love for a younger player to come in and solidify that position for years to come, but for now I have a feeling Diggs will manage to hold on to that spot easily... At least this year.

Posted · Report post

I say diggs will start....but connor will get playing time on special teams and situations. He will definatley get some playing time

Posted · Report post

i hope at least we get some packages were connor can get in this year...

Posted · Report post

Diggs but Conner is close behind I hope. He just needs experience

Posted · Report post

connor was a special teams standout in 2008 and he'll do the same this year... but that LB spot is Diggs' for the keeping, unless something very unexpected happens in TC.

Posted · Report post

connor was a special teams standout in 2008 and he'll do the same this year... but that LB spot is Diggs' for the keeping, unless something very unexpected happens in TC.

:confused5:

Dan played in 3 games last year and had 4 tackles.