Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

connor or diggs as the starter

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Whichever one best fits MEEKS system during training camp

Posted · Report post

People forget that Dan Connor played OLB at Penn State his first three years and was All-American at OLB as a Junior.

He can play the position, and he will get his chance to start hopefully sooner than later.

Posted · Report post

I still don't understand everyone's obsession of trying to find someone to start in place of Diggs. The man has been nothing but solid since he's been here.

Posted · Report post

I still don't understand everyone's obsession of trying to find someone to start in place of Diggs. The man has been nothing but solid since he's been here.

i think it has more to do with the fact connor was a steal in the draft and people just want to see him on the field

Posted · Report post

^^What he said. I also agree with most that diggs has been solid. Not spectacular but really solid. I think Morgan can play OLB so it will be whomever plays in system best. We know Beason, Davis are locks. Johnson stepping up would be a pleasant suprise also.

Posted · Report post

I also think that thid will be the year that Landon Johnson steps up his game....its hard to say who will start bc LB is such a strong unit for our team

Posted · Report post

i think it has more to do with the fact connor was a steal in the draft and people just want to see him on the field

Before we ever drafted Connor people were calling for Landon Johnson to start in front of him too.

Posted · Report post

Both are good...we got some damn good depth

Posted · Report post

With all due respect to Diggs, he's gonna get injured...he always does. That said, Connor isn't SLB material, more of MLB or weak side. definitely Diggs if he's healthy