#61 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,110 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:06 AM

Where are all of the posters who were claiming that Beason was super human and woudl come back better than ever in less than a year? I seem to recall there were DOZENS of them.

#62 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,411 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:08 AM

F**k all the team jerseys I have have gone to sh**. Steve Smith (blue) getting old, Beason (black) may never be the same again, DWill (white) may get traded. I need a whole new set of jerseys of each color!

Beason was my favorite player :(

This is a marketing ploy to sell more jerseys

#63 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:14 AM

Where are all of the posters who were claiming that Beason was super human and woudl come back better than ever in less than a year? I seem to recall there were DOZENS of them.

And Beason at 80% is better than every other lb at 100%.

#64 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,413 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:16 AM

But I saw a youtube video where he ran back and forth and I know for a FACT he is 100% right now!

#65 klumme

klumme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:19 PM

I don't buy that. Even the worst team can be turned around in 2 years max with the right moves. A good draft or two while sprinkling in a couple mid-priced FA's, and good coaching on both sides of the ball, can work wonders.

If it takes 5 years, we're doing it wrong.

Maybe I was caught in the moment there.. 2-3 years can do it but with 4-5 big contracts who are not playing anywhere close to their contracts we are some years away.

#66 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 4,904 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:02 PM

That doesn't mean that the knee injury isn't a direct result of overstressing caused by coming back from the achilles injury faster than he should have. The same thing happens to guys who have ankle injuries, rush back, and end up with hamstring problems. They're probably related and the knee is probably not going to be better until his achilles is healed properly.

Joe Person@josephperson
Ron Rivera says LB Jon Beason needs knee and shoulder surgeries. Said knee is unrelated to Beason's repaired Achilles.

#67 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • 3,014 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:35 PM

Umm, ok see ya Beason.....don't forget to write.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.