Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Predict the first offensive play of the Panthers Sunday...

56 posts in this topic

Chud decides that he needs to pick up his game. He finally realises the shotgun option and triple option no longer work, first call is.... QUADRUPLE OPTION. Results in a loss of 10 yards and Rivera continues to look on with a dead gaze in his eyes.

Read option play fake pass to Smith in double coverage. Tipped ball intercepted by Peppers and returned for a TD.

Fixed it for ya! Cause if the first 6 weeks are any indication, this game is gonna get ugly fast.

Cam in shotgun. Read option to Stewart. Stewart breaks two tackles for a one yard gain.

Single back look with Cam under C.... Chud does that silly motion in of Tolbert in as a FB. Weak play action....incompletion to Steve Smith.

Ironically, the vast majority of time we put Cam under center with a back in I formation, it is in fact a pass. Sometimes with play action, sometimes they don't even bother with that.

If I'm on D, I expect pass when I see Cam go under center.

First play.......something that makes C'Mon Man on Monday night.

Quick slant to Smith out of singleback formation. Tipped by Peppers and picked off by Charles Tillman returned for touchdown.

Play action pass to Olsen about 10 yards in the middle of the field. The ball is thrown at his feet, incomplete.