Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am the root cause of Panther fail

32 posts in this topic

Posted

I have realized that it does not matter what I do, I do not care if we lose every game, I want to see dedication to running, and improvement from newton.

Posted

I'm off to team store to buy Fua jersey

In line with this joke, I went to search for a Jerry Richardson Baltimore Colts Jersey that I can paste in here, but I stumbled onto this awesome 1991 SI article about JR. The man is a winner. Hope he sees us being a winning franchise. Here is a quote that cracked me up though...dude a hardcore businessman

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1140299/1/index.htm

"Still, he had caught a touchdown pass in the championship game, and $9,750 (salary) just didn't seem right. Over $250, he walked. Left camp in 1961 and never played another down of football. Went home to Spartanburg, S.C., and opened a hamburger stand"

2 people like this

Posted

I am Marty Hurney. Wait... I have a job. Nvm.

Posted

Any jerseys you guys want me to buy? Maybe a throw back Rivera jersey?

Why don't you buy other teams jerseys.... start with Peppers, Urlacher, Briggs, Forte...

1 person likes this

Posted

So technically this makes it okay that Saints fans who own Cowboys and Patriots jerseys since they're trying to hurt other teams players.

Posted

So technically this makes it okay that Saints fans who own Cowboys and Patriots jerseys since they're trying to hurt other teams players.

Actually no. Buying a jersey with FEMA money cancels out all bad mojo.

Suck it Saints fan dickbags.

Posted

I recently got a Hoover Jersey from you, that didn't do anything. BUT, I did get a Chris Gamble Jersey from another person...so I think I'm responsible for this too.

In the end we all know it's Kalil's fault for Guaranteeing a superbowl appearance.

Posted

Hoover has a force field