Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jase

Cigars

42 posts in this topic

Cuban

make sure you get them from a reputable dealer...there really is a huge difference between real and knock off when it comes to the quality of a good cigar.

I'm not a smoker, but I have to admit, I do enjoy a good Cuban cigar from time to time.

I've often thought I'd start smoking a pipe as I really love the smell....but I've yet to give er a try.

Cuban

make sure you get them from a reputable dealer...there really is a huge difference between real and knock off when it comes to the quality of a good cigar.

I'm not a smoker, but I have to admit, I do enjoy a good Cuban cigar from time to time.

I've often thought I'd start smoking a pipe as I really love the smell....but I've yet to give er a try.

You know we can't buy those down here, but you could mail us some...

we can talk

1 person likes this

Never tried them before, but want to. Think it'd be cool thing for special occasions. They always smell so good when other people have them.

Any suggestions on what to try first?

Try pipes. They are way cooler and manlier

Try pipes. They are way cooler and manlier

didn't you just get bit by a brown recluse?

Black and mild baby......good starter cigar

didn't you just get bit by a brown recluse?

thought the same thing when I read that, at least we know he still has a hand

Never smoked a cigar, but smoked a pipe a few times, that can be pleasant. Never cared for the cigar smell personally.

I have smuggled in my share of Cubans and they are great.

But if you want a great cigar for the first time guy get a Macanudo. Its CT shade but very mild.

The Cubans have an over taste of ammonia that needs to be aged out. A great cuban cigar should be perfectly humidored for a while.