36 replies to this topic

#1 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:56 AM

I called it the day they started using the excuse for the crap happening on 9/11. They knew and lied to us. No one knew of a farking youtube video. Took Obama over two weeks to state it was a terrorist attack.

http://www.reuters.c...E89N02C20121024

(Reuters) - Officials at the White House and State Department were advised two hours after attackers assaulted the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11 that an Islamic militant group had claimed credit for the attack, official emails show.
The emails, obtained by Reuters from government sources not connected with U.S. spy agencies or the State Department and who requested anonymity, specifically mention that the Libyan group called Ansar al-Sharia had asserted responsibility for the attacks.
The brief emails also show how U.S. diplomats described the attack, even as it was still under way, to Washington.
U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed in the Benghazi assault, which President Barack Obama and other U.S. officials ultimately acknowledged was a "terrorist" attack carried out by militants with suspected links to al Qaeda affiliates or sympathizers.
Administration spokesmen, including White House spokesman Jay Carney, citing an unclassified assessment prepared by the CIA, maintained for days that the attacks likely were a spontaneous protest against an anti-Muslim film.

Carney is starting to sound like this guy...

Posted Image

#2 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,003 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:14 AM

So was the whole "protests around the middle east" thing a psyop to justify the talking point? Where did the video come from? So many questions...

#3 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,687 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:17 AM

It's a "hey...we've got an excuse now...let's start a riot"...France and Germany's embassies too. I mean...there's something we can make up to be pissed about.

The video came from a coptic christian fella (who honestly...probably has some ax to grind on how they've been treated...but horrible video). Or are you asking who made up the video as the excuse?

#4 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,168 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:20 AM

The emails, obtained by Reuters from government sources not connected with U.S. spy agencies or the State Department and who requested anonymity,

Oh my!

#5 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,003 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:29 AM

It's a "hey...we've got an excuse now...let's start a riot"...France and Germany's embassies too. I mean...there's something we can make up to be pissed about.

The video came from a coptic christian fella (who honestly...probably has some ax to grind on how they've been treated...but horrible video). Or are you asking who made up the video as the excuse?

if this is true, either the video was disseminated naturally through the web and just happened to blow up at JUST the right time for it to be claimed as an excuse then exacerbated by the government... or it was disseminated to provide cover for an excuse...

i suppose if you're monitoring radical websites at all hours, you're a bit more privy to the existance of things such as this than the gen pop.

i dunno... seems... convenient.

#6 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,687 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:34 AM

Oh my!

You're right...no big deal.

http://www.cbsnews.c...erageMixRelated

#7 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,687 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:36 AM

http://cnsnews.com/s...MENT-EMAILS.pdf

#8 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,168 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:38 AM

I'm more interested in seeing what he knew before they happened and not after.

#9 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,687 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:43 AM

It was 9/11....

who didn't see that coming anywhere there was/is an Al Qaeda presence.

#10 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:51 AM

So the best place place for this is the stry from the blaze - I know but dont go for the politics) they are tracking all the others sites (fox cbs and so forth) also they did come from the state department - they have the photos and such but heck take a lok if your intrested

#11 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,234 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:53 AM

I'm more interested in seeing what he knew before they happened and not after.

So the fact that this administration may have intentionally lied to and mislead the public about this does not bother you?

If this had been a Republican President, you and the media would be calling for him to be shot.

The hypocrisy by some of you is amazing.

#12 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:47 AM

what about during? One of those reports states that a pred drone was called in anthe last half of the 4 hour fight was watch by dod the pentagon state and the cia and the feed was sent to the white house? - One of the agencies is reporting that tidbit.

#13 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,168 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:53 AM

So the fact that this administration may have intentionally lied to and mislead the public about this does not bother you?

If this had been a Republican President, you and the media would be calling for him to be shot.

so how'd that whole iraq war go for you?

#14 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:34 PM

I like it when republicans who supported bush till they were blue I the face think they still have a shred of credibility.

#15 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,566 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:39 PM

Maybe if conservatives didn't get in a week long panty twist when Obama uses what you deem to be the wrong kind of mustard, people would listen to you. As it is you sound like a jilted ex girlfriend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com