#31 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,290 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:24 AM

I think what Romney did, immediately using the situation for political purposes, was worse than the Obama admin not coming out and saying it was a terrorist attack... as beans said, there may have been some justifiable reason to not say that at first. I don't understand why they denied it was an attack as long as they did, that doesn't make any sense.

That fact makes it look like their either covering their asses from political fallout (most likely) or just incompetent.

#32 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,863 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:53 AM

The justifiable reason was politics.

Obamas whole foreign policy would have looked horrible if they had admitted an Al Queda attack. They were supposed to have died along with UBL. Hillary also recorded the stupid "we came, we conquered, Khaddafi died" comment.

For them to have admitted incompetence, not being able to keep our foreign dignitaries safe, the world does not love us, Al Q is alive and well was too much to risk. The media is trying desparately to keep it down----until after the election, which is when the guy who made the "dreaded" video in CA gets out of jail.

#33 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,499 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:56 AM

While Romney may have jumped the gun...he was factually right.

While Obama's administration attempted to lie about the reasons we were attacked. For what reason.

#34 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:00 AM

Obamas whole foreign policy would have looked horrible if they had admitted an Al Queda attack. They were supposed to have died along with UBL. Hillary also recorded the stupid "we came, we conquered, Khaddafi died" comment.

For them to have admitted incompetence, not being able to keep our foreign dignitaries safe, the world does not love us, Al Q is alive and well was too much to risk. The media is trying desparately to keep it down----until after the election, which is when the guy who made the "dreaded" video in CA gets out of jail.

that doesn't actually make much sense. you may be right... but it seems much more probable that they were trying to start an operation while claiming ignorance rather than making a big to-do out of it... which if they HAD done, you'd also be bitching about.

#35 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:01 AM

While Romney may have jumped the gun...he was factually right.

While Obama's administration attempted to lie about the reasons we were attacked. For what reason.

while romney may have used the death of americans to self-promote... he was factually right.

FTFY.

#36 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,499 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:16 AM

At the time Romney initially spoke..he was speaking solely on the Egyptian incident.

#37 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:16 AM

I dont get this. Is obama's entire foreign policy a failure because of one terrorist attack? For me, 1) bin laden is dead, and 2) we didnt start any trillion dollar wars, so he at least gets a C.

His drone war certainly is a negative to me, but Romney thinks its been a success so not much choice there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com