Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Claim CB James Dockery off Waivers

37 posts in this topic

Posted

From Cleveland to replace Beason on the active roster.

I know, Superbowl.

Steve Reed@SteveReedAP

Panthers have claimed CB James Dockery off waivers from Cleveland. He takes Beason's spot on the roster. Beason to IR.

Posted

Waterboy?

Posted

Rivera magic

2 people like this

Posted

Wow... Interesting:

Steve Reed@SteveReedAP

New LB Doug Hogue will join Panthers at practice once he passes a physical. Dockery already on the field.

Posted

How do you take a 1-5 team and manage to make them worse? Claim players that were cut from a team with a worse record (Browns 1-6).

Posted

Oh look a corner over 6'

1 person likes this

Posted

jesus a browns player, really??? lol whatever not like we have much room to talk.

1 person likes this

Posted

JR was confused initially when asked about whom he planned to model the organization after...

Steelers? No. He really meant the Browns, so we're right on track guys.

1 person likes this

Posted

How do you take a 1-5 team and manage to make them worse? Claim players that were cut from a team with a worse record (Browns 1-6).

well i mean we did claim jeremy bridges from the cardinals when they had one of the worst lines in football.

that's all i've got

1 person likes this

Posted

maybe if we had better CBs and stop zoning our LBs would have started the year better! Nevertheless hahaha at anyone that thought drafting Luke was a mistake and wasted pick! He is officially our Starting MLB from here on out. I actually like this core better! I highly doubt Beason will get his spot back but I wish him a recovery. smh...p.s. Rivera is on deck!

Posted

Well, the Browns actually do have pretty good CBs. He may be alright, could have just been a numbers game in Cleveland.

3 people like this

Posted

I started to laugh but then I cried.