• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,421 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

They will be directly talking about panther vs bears (mostly cam) and if they can rebound. Anticipating no real insight on the game and to hear the term sophomore slump quite a bit. Tonight at 7pm

#2 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:43 PM

remember when we complained about never getting any press?

man, those were the f*cking days.

#3 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:54 PM

it's amazing how little i care what anyone thinks.

#4 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,421 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:00 PM

it's amazing how little i care what anyone thinks.

I'm starting to get there....hearing so much crap talked about my team I just don't even care anymore. Bucs fan was telling me yesterday that Freeman is better than cam, he was really quiet last year though

#5 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 13,893 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:15 PM

QFT

#6 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:33 PM

They will be directly talking about panther vs bears (mostly cam) and if they can rebound. Anticipating no real insight on the game and to hear the term sophomore slump quite a bit. Tonight at 7pm

Haha. Yeah I was watching Monday night countdown and Dilfer said sophomore slump coupled with NFL defenses catching up. I was like what insight Dilfer. I cannot believe this imbecile gets paid to get on TV and say that NFL defenses are catching up to the triple option! Jaws shut him up when he said they need to help him out and stop running this college stuff. They need some strong formations with lead blockers and that will open up passing lanes.

#7 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

• HUDDLER
  • 2,044 posts
  • LocationStatesville

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:09 PM

Kurt Warner's Words of Wisdom for Cam coming up!

Not what I thought we'd hear, honestly. Kurt is a positive in a world of gloom. They started by showing that Cam's numbers match his first 6 games in 2011 so he's not doing real terribly but he's not meeting his own expectations, let alone anyone else's and that's the problem.

What Warner said, in recap:
On the field, he's pressing too hard. He should relax and let the game come to him like he did last year. Those errant passes will go away once he stops trying to be perfect and relaxes.
Off the field, even though the team has many problems and their problems are not all on Cam, he needs to step up as a leader and take full ownership of the team and it's losing. Basically say, "I'm gonna' do what it takes to get us back on track to winning."

Simple & plain.

And Rivera has promised that routines will change hoping to change their fortunes, practices will be different, the walk though will be too. And the play calling on Sunday will be different.

I'm ready! :beerhat:

#8 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

Yeh, it's amazing how the team goes from being relatively unknown to being talked about nationally... it only happens when you're red hot or ice cold...

#9 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • 8,580 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

Right on bro. What's that our parents would always say? Be careful what you wish for....

#10 mcdougal

mcdougal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

Kurt Warner's Words of Wisdom for Cam coming up!

Not what I thought we'd hear, honestly. Kurt is a positive in a world of gloom. They started by showing that Cam's numbers match his first 6 games in 2011 so he's not doing real terribly but he's not meeting his own expectations, let alone anyone else's and that's the problem.

What Warner said, in recap:
On the field, he's pressing too hard. He should relax and let the game come to him like he did last year. Those errant passes will go away once he stops trying to be perfect and relaxes.
Off the field, even though the team has many problems and their problems are not all on Cam, he needs to step up as a leader and take full ownership of the team and it's losing. Basically say, "I'm gonna' do what it takes to get us back on track to winning."

Simple & plain.

And Rivera has promised that routines will change hoping to change their fortunes, practices will be different, the walk though will be too. And the play calling on Sunday will be different.

I'm ready! :beerhat:

I am sorry. Does Cam have a big "C" on his chest. Where are our Captains, our Head Coach, our vets. The reason why Cam did not get a "C" this year was because Steve Smith was to be that leader...to take that ownership...and to state "I am going to do what it takes to get us winning."

Where the hell is Steve Smith and Ron Riveria at?

#11 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,251 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:24 PM

We aren't under the radar anymore the radar is buttseching us

#12 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,187 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:24 PM

I am sorry. Does Cam have a big "C" on his chest. Where are our Captains, our Head Coach, our vets. The reason why Cam did not get a "C" this year was because Steve Smith was to be that leader...to take that ownership...and to state "I am going to do what it takes to get us winning."

They are having a stare down contest.

#13 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,250 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:31 PM

Was hoping that would have been the outcome of the bye week. But, now is better than never. Will be very interested to see the change.

#14 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,421 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:34 PM

I really hope the playcalling changes, well see if he keeps true to his word. The only leader I can think of right now is honestly TD

#15 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,190 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:06 AM

This has been my issue all along. The Captain of the Ship is Rivera. The rest are lieutenants.

Much is made of Cam but let me ask you, how does Bellinchek run his press conferences? His QB knows what he wants him to say. good and bad.

To me talk is cheap, do your talking on the field with you play.

Is that what Johhny Unitas used to say, 'talk is cheap, let's play.'.

There was a great great QB and all he did was perform. Montana wasn't a big talker either.

I watch this team week after week and think to myself, can no one make a big play? Does no one watch film, read tendencies, and for all that money, capable of making a play.

I say to you right now, what occurrred in Atlanta is going to play large in this team's psyche. That was their moments, Cam's, the defense's and Rivera's....and all 3 failed.

We will find out a lot about this team on Sunday...an awful lot...against a very good team that is flawed. Despite what people say, I've watched Chicago, they are very beatable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.