Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can we get a recap of Cam's presser from today?

27 posts in this topic

Posted

It started a little while ago and was on Panthers.com. If anybody has the time, let's hear a recap. Happy Halloween to all

Posted

I don't see it, where is it?

Posted

I was waiting for panthers twitter to tweet what he says like they usually do....nothing yet

Posted

Cam should decline doing pressers the rest of the season. He needs to "shut up" and prove he's conformed. Just let DA do press conferences for the rest of the season. Tell him to smile, and mention "losing isnt so bad".

Posted

That was my advice

With that being said they get fined if they refuse right? I guess its best for Cam to just go through with it

Posted

Cam doesn't need to accept losing but he does need to learn how to deal with it.

Posted

I wouldn't talk to the media. Screw 'em.

Posted

Cam should pull a Rasheed Wallace and answer every question with a "Both teams played hard" comment.

Posted

Also you can watch here: http://bambuser.com/v/3088912

The quality isn't great b/c it's Voth recording / streaming but it'll do until it goes up on the Panthers site.

1 person likes this

Posted

Rivera's interview live now.....man does he look dejected.

Posted

LOL, apparently Cam has twitter under an alias. Just gave an example saying: "If you send out 9 amazing tweets and 1 bad tweet. The 9 tweets won't matter."

He then said if you sent your ex-girlfriend a message on how you felt she could turn around and send it to TMZ or the Observer, lol.

Posted

Cam should decline doing pressers the rest of the season. He needs to "shut up" and prove he's conformed. Just let DA do press conferences for the rest of the season. Tell him to smile, and mention "losing isnt so bad".

Cam has to give pressers, the racist NFL requires players to do so.