Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catholic Investigation Tells How Children Were Raped And Beaten

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Catholic Investigation Tells How Children Were Raped And Beaten

Concluding a 9 yr investigation, Ireland's Commission to Inquire Into Child Abuse has found some disturbing information. The 2600 page report shows in great detail how priests molested and beat the children, while the Vatican did nothing to stop it.

The abused, now adults, say that the report still does not go far enough. Christine Buckley recalls being forced to make rosaries and then being beaten and raped, regardless if she met her quota. Still some churches protect the names of priests.

The report said that rape was "endemic" in boys' facilities. Rape was less common among girls but special tools designed to maximize pain were used on a ritualistic basis. Tom Sweeney even recalls having to wear urine soaked sheets around his neck.

Source: www.google.com

Posted

The vatican denouced Jesus Christ years ago hence the pedophelia and the followers of jesus they killed. They go hand in hand with the elite(satanist) that run this world. There will be the antichrist(political) and the false prophet(religious)in the end...per the word of God. Religion is death

Posted

The vatican denouced Jesus Christ years ago

in what way? i've never heard this argument made before

Posted

in what way? i've never heard this argument made before

Posted

The vatican denouced Jesus Christ years ago hence the pedophelia and the followers of jesus they killed. They go hand in hand with the elite(satanist) that run this world. There will be the antichrist(political) and the false prophet(religious)in the end...per the word of God. Religion is death

When does Gandolf come back?

Posted

You are a fuging idiot.

I'll take my infraction....it needed to be said.

Posted

Shame that queers are allowed to infiltrate religous organizations and prey upon the children.

Posted

Shame that queers are allowed to infiltrate religous organizations and prey upon the children.
You make them sound like ninjas....

I'm not sure it is every case but this sounds more like rape being used a form of control and power....just like in a prison.

Posted

You make them sound like ninjas....

I'm not sure it is every case but this sounds more like rape being used a form of control and power....just like in a prison.

I follow the Andrew Dice Clay definition of *****...rape or not. You either suck **** or you do NOT suck ****.

These Catholic priests are gay predators...simple as that.

Posted

And if someone was to rape you....you'd be a ***** by as well. Fair enough....

Posted

That is just terrible what happened to those kids. God Bless Them

Posted

The Devil lurks everywhere.