Photo
- - - - -

Ok Guys, I 'm Sure Front Office Knows About .......

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:33 PM

The frustration about the "read option" crap.....look for Chud to go with the more conservative plays, trust me, you will not see option after option next game.....he is going back to last year.....watch!!!

#2 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• HUDDLER
  • 4,277 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:36 PM

if tampa bay signed chud we would be 5-1

#3 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,166 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:36 PM

The frustration about the "read option" crap.....look for Chud to go with the more conservative plays, trust me, you will not see option after option next game.....he is going back to last year.....watch!!!

So what you are saying is.....Chud wants to keep his job?

#4 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,685 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:40 PM

I wonder if we'll still see the pistol formation.

#5 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 9,068 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:42 PM

I bet we will see it lol

#6 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,335 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

chud has shown a pretty significant level of blinding hubris so far. i think if we come out in pro sets the whole game it's an indicator he cares more about his future with the team than his pride in implementing the league's only successful college offensive system.

if not? then he's riding that ship to the bottom of the ocean.

#7 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,654 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:03 PM

I was just watching on ESPN Classic GA VS KY and Georgia ran the option on the 1st play I saw and it went -1 yards 2 plays later the QB scored a 50 yard td....I was like hey that looks familiar. Tim Couch was the KY QB and the OL line guy from GA was drafted by the Panthers in the 2nd round in 1999.

I have no idea why I typed all this.

carry on.

#8 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,712 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:08 PM

I swear to go if I see the read option poo one more time I'll heave my laptop through the window...then send Chud the bill.

#9 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:11 PM

I swear to go if I see the read option poo one more time I'll heave my laptop through the window...then send Chud the bill.

You should get a ToughBook. It might survive the next game.

#10 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:15 PM

The problem is, say we change our entire offensive gameplan and suddenly go to a more pro offense. So what then? Here is how I picture Rivera in the players weekly meeting today... "Ok guys listen up. Play option is out, pro style is in. We are changing up offensive gameplans, you now have 2 1/2 days to master this and we will see how this plays out against the best defense in the league come Sunday at Soilder Field. Get it, got it, good.. Meeting dismissed."

In other words, if we change it up and still play like poo offensively, Chuds head will still roll.

#11 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,167 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:44 AM

I think Rivera will over rule Chud and get rid of the stupid option crap. He said in his press conference that they will be running the offence differently. Chud better change or he will be gone after the Chicago game if we lose. I promise that

#12 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,576 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:55 AM

Chudzinski reportedly has a 900 page playbook. Pretty sure it's not all "read option" plays.

If they'd go back to just a more basic Coryell offense I'd be fine with it.

#13 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,294 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:11 AM

I think Rivera will over rule Chud and get rid of the stupid option crap. He said in his press conference that they will be running the offence differently. Chud better change or he will be gone after the Chicago game if we lose. I promise that

I agree that there is heat on the coaching staff to make a positive change with the O. Hell, everyone knows this. But, is Chud smart enough to actually make said changes? That is the question we will find the answer to this weekend.

You are promising that Chud is gone if we continue to struggle and wind up losing? OK. Sometimes I think you just like to say goofy things to see if anyone actually reads your posts.

Oh, keep the Like. I missed the quote button. I only agreed with the getting rid of the Chud O. Not that he will be gone if we lose. That is just to silly to agree. Sorry.

#14 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,294 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:14 AM

Chudzinski reportedly has a 900 page playbook. Pretty sure it's not all "read option" plays.

If they'd go back to just a more basic Coryell offense I'd be fine with it.

All we need is for Chud to get kneed. Preferably in the groin. With steel toed boots. Whatever it takes to get this offense back on track. Something needs to happen or there is a possiblilty that Cam is going to implode. And no one wants that.

#15 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,167 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:27 AM

It really can't be that hard to figure out how to make plays and get points with the weapons we have on offense

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.