Photo
- - - - -

Ok Guys, I 'm Sure Front Office Knows About .......

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

#31 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:34 AM

i don't want to see more traditional stuff. i want chud to be creative in the way he uses cam and the other players. i just don't want to see him stuck in that predictable read option rut he's been in.

...thats why i was pumped when Chud came aboard. i thought he would be creative/innovative and I think last season he was.... but since then, hes sh!t all over that dream.... we have some of the finest talent in the NFL in 7-10 positions on this team and then after that no talent... nothing in the middle. so hes prolly trying to compensate for that on the offensive side... same kinda problem on D.

#32 fjblair

fjblair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:10 AM

Chudzinski reportedly has a 900 page playbook. Pretty sure it's not all "read option" plays.

If they'd go back to just a more basic Coryell offense I'd be fine with it.

No it's mostly not read option and most of the offense is not read option based but that doesn't stop all the coaching geniuses on message boards from bleating it all day. It's the huddle buzzwords, sounds like you are in the know.

#33 Snake

Snake

Rivera did What???

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:16 AM

If Chud does not adjust this season I doubt he is ever a OC again. Much less a NFL Head coach.