Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I miss Matt Moore

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

What about Jake? :D

Posted · Report post

Matt's been screwed everywhere he's been. It's a conspiracy. Don't tell anyone!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Lol at all the posters a couple months ago screaming "I can't wait till the season starts" because of the typical sh1tty summer threads.

Still feel that way?

Posted · Report post

I'd rather him be here than Clausen... I think he should have been able to keep the starting job in Miami... but noone ever wants to let the kid keep a job (that he's been good at) and give him a chance to be more than a backup.

Posted · Report post

The guy made Dwayne Jarret and David Gettis look like clones of Jerry Rice. Need I say more?

Posted · Report post

Matt Moore just gets continuously screwed over. He got beat out by a rookie cause the team was basically forced to start the rookie. He was the dolphins team MVP last year.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I miss Smitty from 5-6 years ago.

Posted · Report post

I miss double trouble

Posted · Report post

The guy made Dwayne Jarret and David Gettis look like clones of Jerry Rice. Need I say more?

jarrett: caught seven passes for 108 yards over the course of seven games from moore with his sole touchdown coming against the saints backups.

yeah, you do need to say more. "here's how the fug was i able to let myself make this insane statement" would be a good start.

the moore homers slay me.

Posted · Report post

Matt Moore just gets continuously screwed over. He got beat out by a rookie cause the team was basically forced to start the rookie. He was the dolphins team MVP last year.

He also got beat out by garrard before his injury, what kind of conspiracy was involved with that?

Posted · Report post

people love matt moore because he has the same undrafted underdog story as jake delhomme and that means he would have taken us to a super bowl if we'd kept starting him.

Posted · Report post

He would be better than Clausen and maybe Anderson so yes I would like to have him