32 replies to this topic

#16 Alverez

Alverez

Hold my beer, and check this out!!

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,428 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:57 PM

I'd rather him be here than Clausen... I think he should have been able to keep the starting job in Miami... but noone ever wants to let the kid keep a job (that he's been good at) and give him a chance to be more than a backup.

#17 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:00 AM

The guy made Dwayne Jarret and David Gettis look like clones of Jerry Rice. Need I say more?

#18 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:23 AM

Matt Moore just gets continuously screwed over. He got beat out by a rookie cause the team was basically forced to start the rookie. He was the dolphins team MVP last year.

#19 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,878 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:36 AM

I miss Smitty from 5-6 years ago.

#20 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 5,073 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:41 AM

I miss double trouble

#21 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,688 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:51 AM

The guy made Dwayne Jarret and David Gettis look like clones of Jerry Rice. Need I say more?

jarrett: caught seven passes for 108 yards over the course of seven games from moore with his sole touchdown coming against the saints backups.

yeah, you do need to say more. "here's how the fug was i able to let myself make this insane statement" would be a good start.

the moore homers slay me.

#22 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,357 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:00 AM

Matt Moore just gets continuously screwed over. He got beat out by a rookie cause the team was basically forced to start the rookie. He was the dolphins team MVP last year.

He also got beat out by garrard before his injury, what kind of conspiracy was involved with that?

#23 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,688 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:05 AM

people love matt moore because he has the same undrafted underdog story as jake delhomme and that means he would have taken us to a super bowl if we'd kept starting him.

#24 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,629 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:10 AM

He would be better than Clausen and maybe Anderson so yes I would like to have him

#25 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • 2,743 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:13 AM

Damn...why can't anyone else see how great Matt Moore is?!?

#26 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,688 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:14 AM

He would be better than Clausen and maybe Anderson so yes I would like to have him

yeah i agree. he's a great backup and certainly better than what we have now.

problem is TC thinks he should be starting here.

#27 Second_Solution

Second_Solution

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:14 AM

I always liked Moore, but I would take Cam every day of the week over him. I still like to see him brought back as a backup though.

#28 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,343 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:17 AM

Ah yeah, the Matt Moore who couldn't let the training camp where he was named the presumptive starter get in the way of golfing all the f*cking time.

#29 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:26 AM

Moore wouldve been a bad influence. He had a poor work ethic and didnt learn the playbook. Hes the surfer version of JaMarcus. I agree with london that some of our fans latch onto QBs like Moore because of Jakes story.

#30 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,688 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:29 AM

Ah yeah, the Matt Moore who couldn't let the training camp where he was named the presumptive starter get in the way of golfing all the f*cking time.

there was some kind of remark he made one year-i think it was 2008 because that would have been his first full offseason with the panthers. a reporter asked him what he liked about minicamp and his answer was seriously something like "well it breaks earlier than training camp so we get more time off". full stop.

i mean, i'm sure all the other players are thinking that and it's just an awkward remark. but you're supposed to exhibit a certain amount of decorum with the media-generic remarks about "building chemistry with the other guys on this team" would have been great. there's a guy i can think of on this team who is getting ground into paste over this kind of thing right now.

everyone also forgets that he probably would have never started here barring injury in 2010 if top brass didn't force him on fox. he wasn't a big practice player or rah rah guy so fox wasn't exactly president of his fan club.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com