• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,869 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:37 AM

Funny this was brought up. I was just looking at Moore's career stats yesterday. Dude has put up solid numbers, and just never got the chance. I was bummed that he didn't end up the starter, but that's not to say I'd rather have him over Cam. I'd love to have him as a backup though. He's perfect. A guy who's good enough to start on probably half the teams in this league, and no one knows it. Who better to come in for 3 or 4 games if your QB is injured?

The biggest mistake we made with Moore is the same mistake we have made so far with Cam. He never had a veteran presence backing him up. His first year as a starter, he had more career starts with 8 than his two backups combined. He has been in the league, what? Three years? And he was supposed to be the salty old veteran? I would have loved to have a Testaverde behind him to talk to him after snaps, and I wish we had a guy like Farve on the bench next to Cam who can explain what he did wrong on that last pick.

Yeah, the argument is that the QB coach is the one who should do that, but I think the opinion of an old veteran is 1) more respected from a fellow player, and 2) based on real world playing experience.

#32 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,965 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:43 AM

I moved this to the MLB because the only relevant Matt Moore in sports is the top pitching prospect for the Rays.... Matt Moore

http://fantasynews.c...9600/matt-moore

continue.

#33 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,929 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:36 AM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users