40 replies to this topic

#31 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

The Gambler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,109 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:24 PM

Superbowlz!!!

Gettis will go for 13 Rec. 220 yards and 3 TDs.

#32 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,706 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:28 PM

66% sounds low

#33 doghead28

doghead28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:22 PM

If Gettis can catch he will challenge Murphy. Murphy dropped 2 big passes Sunday, which was the knock on him coming from Oakland.

#34 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,502 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:26 PM

66% sounds low

Yeah, that's what I said. We just haven't run that much from under center. We usually pass when Cam goes UC.

#35 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 18,433 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:32 PM

With Hurney gone, no reason to keep AE anymore. Hope we cut our losses and move on with someone that has potential.

#36 doghead28

doghead28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:37 PM

Yes AE is a waste of roster space. Hurney held on to guys too long. As a GM you have to learn when to admit mistakes and cut your losses if a guy doesn't workout. Hurney was too loyal and held on to guys too long.

#37 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,630 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:26 AM

He better be fuging activated. You have guys like Suggs and Bowers coming back from Achilles injury mid-season. Our trainers are shitty.

Very sensible response.

#38 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,403 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

Very sensible response.

Is this sarcasm? Because I really do believe our trainers are inept. Same guys who let Beason tear his Achilles. You do know Kalil's foot was initially hurt during the Falcons game, right? How about he damaged it even further playing the Seahawks. How about Gamble wasn't still 100 percent and they gave him a shot and he goes out and damages it even further. Tore his labrum.

Our trainers are shitty, and they should also be relieved of their duties when we hire our new GM.

#39 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 5,308 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:49 AM

Is this sarcasm? Because I really do believe our trainers are inept. Same guys who let Beason tear his Achilles. You do know Kalil's foot was initially hurt during the Falcons game, right? How about he damaged it even further playing the Seahawks. How about Gamble wasn't still 100 percent and they gave him a shot and he goes out and damages it even further. Tore his labrum.

Our trainers are shitty, and they should also be relieved of their duties when we hire our new GM.

newsflash...

...a lot of players play hurt.

#40 gakonline

gakonline

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:32 AM

I am hoping they go with normal power running scheme. The zone option is OK when you run it 2-3 times a games as a suprise gimmick play because that is really all it is at the NFL level. Dumbass Chud had called the read option twice this year on two critical 4 and 1 situations.

#41 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:35 AM

Good. might as well see what he can provide. He is better than Murphy already

I thought that Murphy could be that guy and defended him on here because of what I seen him do in Oakland. Man when he dropped that 3rd and 15 at the sideline, I was done. If Gettis can catch wide open passes, yes he deserves to leap frog the depth chart.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com