Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hurricanes vs Panthers

18 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

what?

nevermind. i was only pretending to care. don't bother explaining.

lmfao.....

but you cared enough to post :biggrinjester:

I was trying to say would there be more hurricanes (You know Katrina, Rita etc...)this year...or wins by the panthers?

It seemed like a brilliant idea last night after 4 martinis. Not so much now. :ack2:

are you an appletini kind of fella?

Posted · Report post

techinically storms start getting their names when they hit Tropical Storms. Usually there are 5 major hurricanes and 14 Tropical storms a year. But I think it will be a slow Hurricane season so maybe 3 hurricanes.

Posted · Report post

lmfao.....

are you an appletini kind of fella?

hell no.

Gin

Posted · Report post

Nine to 14 named tropical storms will hit the United States this year, federal forecasters predicted yesterday, and Americans must be prepared.

Projections call for a near normal year for hurricanes, said Gerry Bell, lead Atlantic hurricane forecaster for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. The named storms are expected to include 4 to 7 hurricanes of which 1 to 3 are likely to be major storms.

Posted · Report post

And in mid July they will drop their predictions by 1-3, so they look smarter. They do it every year.

Anyway, more Panther wins this year.

Posted · Report post

Well it looks like the Panthers will get more wins this fall then the hurricanes get the rest of this season,but that aint saying much!:mad: