Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hurricanes vs Panthers

18 posts in this topic

Posted

what?

nevermind. i was only pretending to care. don't bother explaining.

lmfao.....

but you cared enough to post :biggrinjester:

I was trying to say would there be more hurricanes (You know Katrina, Rita etc...)this year...or wins by the panthers?

It seemed like a brilliant idea last night after 4 martinis. Not so much now. :ack2:

are you an appletini kind of fella?

Posted

techinically storms start getting their names when they hit Tropical Storms. Usually there are 5 major hurricanes and 14 Tropical storms a year. But I think it will be a slow Hurricane season so maybe 3 hurricanes.

Posted

lmfao.....

are you an appletini kind of fella?

hell no.

Gin

Posted

Nine to 14 named tropical storms will hit the United States this year, federal forecasters predicted yesterday, and Americans must be prepared.

Projections call for a near normal year for hurricanes, said Gerry Bell, lead Atlantic hurricane forecaster for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. The named storms are expected to include 4 to 7 hurricanes of which 1 to 3 are likely to be major storms.

Posted

And in mid July they will drop their predictions by 1-3, so they look smarter. They do it every year.

Anyway, more Panther wins this year.

Posted

Well it looks like the Panthers will get more wins this fall then the hurricanes get the rest of this season,but that aint saying much!:mad: