Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herbert The Love Bug

Just got bit by a Brown Recluse Spider while on my Roof

42 posts in this topic

bit by spider...first thought, call the huddle...... :cigar:

man take your ass to the hospital

1 person likes this

My mom was bit twice on the stomach near her navel by a brown recluse. She had a huge crater in her stomach about the size of a grapefruit where it had eaten the flesh away. She had to go to the doctor to have it dressed every day I think it was. They packed it with this gauze stuff that was soaked in some kind of medicine. It took for ever for that thing to heal. It was Nastay!!

I thought the same thing as biscuit. Recluse spiders don't normally hang out on roofs. But you never know.

Have accident/injury...need assistance...

Post on internet message board for advice...

:unsure:

Well, I guess it's not as bad as my roommate's friend who literally had cut off his thumb in a deer skinning accident and, before deciding to put the thumb on ice and go to the hospital, posted on Facebook asking what he should do.

I'm having chest pains. There's numbness in my arms now. What should I do?

"I'm stopped in traffic as there's a guy with a gun in my temple telling me to get out of the car. Thoughts? Should I know the resale value of the car? Do I need to tell him it's not a clear title yet?"

Seriously?

2 people like this

doubt it was a recluse on your roof

if so, you've got plenty of time. get to the doctor soon and get some antibiotics.