Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peppers speaks on "redemption" vs. Panthers offense

57 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Bears=Goliath

Panthers= David

Peppers= Mental Midget

Posted · Report post

PANTHERS_BEARS_304.embedded.prod_affiliate.156.JPG

Ugh.

I was at this game, one of the worse moments for me in panther history.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Peppers can lick my ball sack.....not that he probably wouldn't mind it either.....

Posted · Report post

fug Peppers, fug the bears, fug Chicago, their staff and their organization. If you want to be down with Peppers, then fug you too. Down with Chi-town, then fug you too. Lovie smith, fug all you mothafukaz. My front four make sure all your backs don't score. You mothafugaz can't be us or see us. We're mothafuging Panthers fan until we die! Out here in Carolina nukka I warn you Cam will Bomb on you mothafuguz!

(Guess who I was just listening to?)

Posted · Report post

We all know it, but I'll say it.

If we get back to running anything from a conventional offense with a good balance of power running and passing or running what we ran last year, we win. Convincingly so, I might add.

If we continue with the same poo we've been running this season, this game will be over in the first half.

The Bears aren't a GREAT team, but they are good and they can absolutely rip us apart if we run stupid plays or if we don't execute every down. Win the down you're on. That's the mantra for players. Mantra for coaches? Balance and common sense. Oh, they're selling out on the pass? Line up under center with Tolbert's big ass at fullback and run it down their throat. 8 in the box? fuging pass. It isn't that hard. Unfortunately, Chud will find a way to fug that up.

My prediction? We come in something more conventional the first couple of drives. We score points due to it (anywhere from 3-14). Then Chud goes full retard.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

gross will shut him down. the last two times we played the bears he didn't have any sacks and just had one lucky tipped pick

Posted · Report post

No worries! They allow 71 yds a game on the ground! How crappy can you get? Five defensive TDs in their last four games. ONLY five? What losers. 14 INTs so far this season? Crap, Cap'n has that many LOL! Seven fumble recoveries? What is this, Division III? Prediction: Panthers 55 Bears - 2

Posted · Report post

Peppers spoke, or Peppers motioned towards his genitalia and grunted? And rubbed feces in his hair. And farted.

For effect.

Posted · Report post

Peppers was right to leave this franchise. He's on that lifeboat watching the Titanic sink while Steve Smith and Deangelo Williams are playing violins to ease the suffering.

Yeah he was smart to get out of here and finally earn that ring...

....God I can't stand when people forget the sole objective of this game is to win a ring.

Posted · Report post

I don't get the gay talk when it comes to Pep, what's that about?

Posted · Report post

I don't get the gay talk when it comes to Pep, what's that about?

Fans hating. Peppers wasn't perfect, so they hate him. Then he left so they hate him. Lots of hate around here.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Well, the gay talk itself is part hate, but also part Peppers never being seen with a girlfriend and I believe somebody claimed once to have seen him leaving a gay bar. Regardless, it's childish and irrelevant to football. Just grown men/little boys acting like middle school guys in the "cool kid" clique.