Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

Peppers speaks on "redemption" vs. Panthers offense

57 posts in this topic

This is the game that we go back to running an NFL offense.

So we've played this team every year since he left?

Bears=Goliath

Panthers= David

Peppers= Mental Midget

PANTHERS_BEARS_304.embedded.prod_affiliate.156.JPG

Ugh.

I was at this game, one of the worse moments for me in panther history.

1 person likes this

Peppers can lick my ball sack.....not that he probably wouldn't mind it either.....

fug Peppers, fug the bears, fug Chicago, their staff and their organization. If you want to be down with Peppers, then fug you too. Down with Chi-town, then fug you too. Lovie smith, fug all you mothafukaz. My front four make sure all your backs don't score. You mothafugaz can't be us or see us. We're mothafuging Panthers fan until we die! Out here in Carolina nukka I warn you Cam will Bomb on you mothafuguz!

(Guess who I was just listening to?)

We all know it, but I'll say it.

If we get back to running anything from a conventional offense with a good balance of power running and passing or running what we ran last year, we win. Convincingly so, I might add.

If we continue with the same poo we've been running this season, this game will be over in the first half.

The Bears aren't a GREAT team, but they are good and they can absolutely rip us apart if we run stupid plays or if we don't execute every down. Win the down you're on. That's the mantra for players. Mantra for coaches? Balance and common sense. Oh, they're selling out on the pass? Line up under center with Tolbert's big ass at fullback and run it down their throat. 8 in the box? fuging pass. It isn't that hard. Unfortunately, Chud will find a way to fug that up.

My prediction? We come in something more conventional the first couple of drives. We score points due to it (anywhere from 3-14). Then Chud goes full retard.

1 person likes this

gross will shut him down. the last two times we played the bears he didn't have any sacks and just had one lucky tipped pick