<

Photo
- - - - -

Ok this just dawned on me...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
51 replies to this topic

#46 Dilated_chakra

Dilated_chakra

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:00 PM

We all know it's coming. Some of us are sure what it will mean. DLo is gone, Beason is gone, Smith is gone, Johnson is gone, Gross is gone, and 2 years from now, we will be better for it.
Cam will win a Super Bowl in Carolina.

PFFFF, yeah lets cut our probowl left tackle and rivera has a hardon for linebackers so lets cut our 3 time pro bowler and lets cut our probowl #1 wideout oh yeah and our best DE ...stop smoking you idiot

#47 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

SUPPORTER

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:05 PM

In hindsight they should have gotten rid of Hurney and purged the roster when we drafted Cam, starting fresh with a new GM and roster is what this organization needed.

Troof. They could have even changed uni's to pacify the folks that care about that kind of thing. A whole different look and feel would have brought some attention to the team and helped invigorate the fan base.

#48 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:25 PM

PFFFF, yeah lets cut our probowl left tackle and rivera has a hardon for linebackers so lets cut our 3 time pro bowler and lets cut our probowl #1 wideout oh yeah and our best DE ...stop smoking you idiot

Have you watched ONE, and I mean ONE minute of tape on J Gross this year? Go do that and get back with me.
Beason will never play in the middle on this team again...a better player has arrived and we can't afford his price tag playing on the corners.
If we can get a 3rd or 4th rounder for Smith both parties will be happy and better off.
Our best DE is the tallest midget. 3.5 sacks in 6 games, and they all came in one game.
Last time I "smoked" was 1990. I believe my head has cleared since then.
Just stating what I believe bra. You don't see me personally attacking your views.
Might as well get used to me...I ain't going nowhere.

#49 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

SUPPORTER

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:49 PM

Man, the huddle has become nothing but trolls and snide remark making assholes. I remember when you could make a thread and have a decent discussion.

"lulz you smart 1 aren't you?"

"Ya think?"

Really guys? really? Good god. If you don't want to discuss this, no matter how late it is, then get the fug out. That simple.

Also Lightsout, So you're saying that Amini is to blame for Gross' incompetence, Ok I got ya man. Thanks for clearing that up. Last time I checked a left tackle takes on the pass rusher. The fug do you expect out of the front 4? Every down is a pass rushing down...They aren't blitzing every down either. Which is TOTALLY different.

#50 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:32 PM

Amini is a rookie, I think he will get better, most of yall were ready to cast Bell aside last year and during this offseason. I am not a talent advisor, but I believe Amini and Bell will be apart of our Oline for many years to come. Add in Kalil we have a decent Oline, Gross might be struggling, but when your OC is keeps calling passing plays that take hours to develop downfield your oline is going to struggle.

#51 Dilated_chakra

Dilated_chakra

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:21 AM

Have you watched ONE, and I mean ONE minute of tape on J Gross this year? Go do that and get back with me.
Beason will never play in the middle on this team again...a better player has arrived and we can't afford his price tag playing on the corners.
If we can get a 3rd or 4th rounder for Smith both parties will be happy and better off.
Our best DE is the tallest midget. 3.5 sacks in 6 games, and they all came in one game.
Last time I "smoked" was 1990. I believe my head has cleared since then.
Just stating what I believe bra. You don't see me personally attacking your views.
Might as well get used to me...I ain't going nowhere.

I dont care about CJ, but our oline sucks enough. We need Gross, We need smith. I do like kuechly over Beason so I also hear you there. We still need depth though so I would keep Beason and restructure his contract.

#52 Navy_football

Navy_football

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:46 AM

I dont care about CJ, but our oline sucks enough. We need Gross, We need smith. I do like kuechly over Beason so I also hear you there. We still need depth though so I would keep Beason and restructure his contract.

A proven player like Beason will not be easily replaced. He's not only a phenomenal player when healthy, he's the leader of the defense. Getting him to restructure his contract would be huge. I think he'd admit that he's been payed handsomely for the past 2 seasons for very little actual play. I think he'll also agree that Keek is making plays that he can't make - now and maybe ever. Keek is special. I wasn't high on drafting him, I thought we needed a DB, but I had no idea this kid was this fast. Some people have combine speed, Keek has game speed like not many MLBs I've ever seen.