Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HAARP 9.1 Magnitude Alert - "Perfect Storm" to Potentially Hit New York

58 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

Nice mobile home broadcast studio.

Posted

even tha maintstream media has been saying an epic storm potential is there

Posted

even tha maintstream media has been saying an epic storm potential is there

Diabolical!

Posted

Venom, do you know if this guy has ever got any prior predictions right?

I'm always vigilant but sometimes I think people get caught up in the immediacy of things. I was without power and running water for 2 weeks when I was in 8th grade because of Hurricane Fran (I think that was the right one). And that was the Fayetteville area, so that storm was no joke. But, no one was saying it was the end of the world or martial law was to be enacted, lol. Although as 14 year old kid it certainly felt like the end of the world...

Posted

At first glance I thought this thread was about old people...

Posted

Venom, do you know if this guy has ever got any prior predictions right?

I'm always vigilant but sometimes I think people get caught up in the immediacy of things. I was without power and running water for 2 weeks when I was in 8th grade because of Hurricane Fran (I think that was the right one). And that was the Fayetteville area, so that storm was no joke. But, no one was saying it was the end of the world or martial law was to be enacted, lol. Although as 14 year old kid it certainly felt like the end of the world...

I have no idea...this is the first ive heard of him. I'm not one for doom these days and I'm really hoping nothing happens with this...but i figured if this situation theyre describing is actually a potential reality, I wanna get the word out there so people living in the area can get prepared.

1 person likes this

Posted

Invading Iran tomorrow guys. Calling it now.

Posted

Yeah I have a natural interest in weather and have been following this mildly. Many of the meteorologists have been saying this storm has potential to be a memorable one. I read earlier that it could cause up to 1billion in damage.

If New York didn't allow gay marriage this sort of thing wouldn't happen.

Posted

No idea on this guys credibility, but this could be catastrophic if it plays out like they are predicting.

Posted

can someone explain to me how this could be catastrophic?

tropical storm hitting NYC?