Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smittyceo

be a panthers fan they said it would be fun they said

48 posts in this topic

Midway through the 2010 season I called out this organization on here. I told you guys the Carolina Panthers were perennial losers & would remain so. You laughed at me, went full retard, & told me I was an idiot. Since that brilliant 2-14 season the team is 7-15 & as low as ever.... keep telling yourselves that. I will always be a fan & love this team more than any team in any sport. However, I am done wasting hard earned money on JR & his team. I will watch games at home. No more buying $2k season tickets, $12 beers, $8 hot dogs, $30 t-shirts, & $200 jerseys.

This organizations 18 year history is highlighted by a Super Bowl loss & drafting a high profile QB. Everything else is fail.

Once again bash me & say how this is a great organization that will win & that I'm not a true fan.

The Panthers are in the middle of their 14th losing season in 18 years. Only a troll would call them losers, right?

1 person likes this

Midway through the 2010 season I called out this organization on here. I told you guys the Carolina Panthers were perennial losers & would remain so. You laughed at me, went full retard, & told me I was an idiot. Since that brilliant 2-14 season the team is 7-15 & as low as ever.... keep telling yourselves that. I will always be a fan & love this team more than any team in any sport. However, I am done wasting hard earned money on JR & his team. I will watch games at home. No more buying $2k season tickets, $12 beers, $8 hot dogs, $30 t-shirts, & $200 jerseys.

This organizations 18 year history is highlighted by a Super Bowl loss & drafting a high profile QB. Everything else is fail.

Once again bash me & say how this is a great organization that will win & that I'm not a true fan.

I doubt much of this will change.

2 people like this

Since it's a stupid thread and all, I'm just experimenting with gifs...

1 person likes this

• I wrote to both Tillis and Burr - the thing that pisses me off the most about this is that the savings that this bill creates in the budget are not used for deficit reduction - they are nothing but a hand out to the wealthiest among us and corporations in the guise of creating a more robust economy.  These heartless lying  bastards make me sick.
    • Congrats man!!! Whatever makes you feel better.   For me it's Vitamin D and smoking some of God's natural medicine everyday.
    • I wanted Noel but Zeller got an extension and the Sixers traded him for peanuts. Nobody knew what Giannis would become so I can't really blame Cho for that one. Gobert wasn't even close to the conversation. He was the 27th pick in the draft.  I think Cho actually did well in that draft. Anthony Bennett, Victor Oladipo, Otto Porter, Zeller, Alex Lin, Noel, Ben McLemore, Kentavious C. Pope, Trey Burke, CJ McCollum.  Out of the top 10, most people were thinking Lin, Noel, McLemore, Bennett. We didn't think Oladipo would be  there but most of us wanted one of those 4. Yeah, out of those 4 give me Zeller.