Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Props to TD

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Thomas Davis has been a phenomenal and inspirational story. Lets hope he keeps it up!

3 people like this

Posted

He's also still an impact player, one of my all time favorites.

1 person likes this

Posted

wearing my #47 jersey proudly.

Posted

Old School!

Posted

I have been fearing a thread like this all Season... Some things are just left better unsaid.

2 people like this

Posted

If you're into superstitious crap.

1 person likes this

Posted

Truly is an amazing story. Lets hope he gets through the rest of the year healthy.

Props to the Panthers organisation as well for giving him the opportunity to come back.

Posted

If you're into superstitious crap.

No this thread is the equivalent to an announcer on Sunday saying that "Robbie Gould has made his last 27 FG attempts". 5 seconds later Robbie Gould misses a game winner... It's not good to say certain things and this is one of them!

Posted

No this thread is the equivalent to an announcer on Sunday saying that "Robbie Gould has made his last 27 FG attempts". 5 seconds later Robbie Gould misses a game winner... It's not good to say certain things and this is one of them!

There have been quite a few "props to TD" threads already this season. I doubt that this one will suddenly be the one to cause him to get injured when old Mr Jinx ignored the others.

Posted

There have been quite a few "props to TD" threads already this season. I doubt that this one will suddenly be the one to cause him to get injured when old Mr Jinx ignored the others.

I hope you're right

Posted

I have been fearing a thread like this all Season... Some things are just left better unsaid.

I know you aren't talking about things that are better left unsaid!!!!!!

Posted

Best LB on the team