Every question he ask he states he gets it

#17 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:12 PM

Talked about how on offense we're getting beaten up front. He does like how our DL has played this season.

#18 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,334 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:16 PM

"Maybe I went to far to one side" - talking about treating the players. He has yelled to much in the locker room it seems.

#19 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,750 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:16 PM

Anything else for us fans who can't listen? How does he sound? Like a confident HC or like someone who had the rug pulled out from beneath him???

#20 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,334 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:17 PM

Anything else for us fans who can't listen? How does he sound? Like a confident HC or like someone who had the rug pulled out from beneath him???

Sounds pretty confident imo. The interviewers are kissing his ass though.

#21 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,334 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:20 PM

WFNZ is right. Rivera comes across as REALLY likable in every interview.

#22 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,750 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

Sounds pretty confident imo. The interviewers are kissing his ass though.

I'll have to take your word for it. I ask because if he sounds down and out, how the hell are the players going to respond to this adversity? This is his chance to rally everyone and beat some ass, or it's his chance to step up to the high dive and bellyflop into the piss-diluted pool.

#23 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,334 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:28 PM

I'll have to take your word for it. I ask because if he sounds down and out, how the hell are the players going to respond to this adversity? This is his chance to rally everyone and beat some ass, or it's his chance to step up to the high dive and bellyflop into the piss-diluted pool.

I don't think he sounded down and out at all. Sounds like he is ready to go.

Might be coachspeak but he does it well.

#24 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,613 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:29 PM

I can tell a difference with him in this interview.I can tell he is under the gun .When ask any question about the demise of the team he responded he gets it.When ask about lack of leadership on the team he said it should come from the ML and qb but both are young.Most questions a deflected to the here and now Bears game.

#25 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,613 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:32 PM

Says we are getting beat at the point of attack(OL) on offense but the DL is making strides

#26 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,135 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:40 PM

Dude thinks we're going to win Sunday. You can tell he's fired up and that things will certainly be different.

Read option first play, three and out.

#27 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,993 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:46 PM

All of yal still on the d will train get off it!!!! Yes he had a good run but its OVER!! Stewart and Tolbert are our teams future. D will can be traded for something we can use like a corner or defensive linemen and we can turn this season around!! Yal underestimate Stewart and Tolbert, last year Tolbert was voted best 3rd string running back in the NFL and Stewart is a MONSTER, and there both young. And we have cam to run as well.. time to say bye bye to Mr Williams.

#28 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,334 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:48 PM

All of yal still on the d will train get off it!!!! Yes he had a good run but its OVER!! Stewart and Tolbert are our teams future. D will can be traded for something we can use like a corner or defensive linemen and we can turn this season around!! Yal underestimate Stewart and Tolbert, last year Tolbert was voted best 3rd string running back in the NFL and Stewart is a MONSTER, and there both young. And we have cam to run as well.. time to say bye bye to Mr Williams.

OK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com