Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Panther

Hurricane Sandy

154 posts in this topic

God giving Jersey a shower.

Realized it was so dirty he decided a good soaking bath was in order.

My wife and I were hoping Philly would be purged from this earth.

maybe it's just me...but if every official tells you to leave, and you decide you're too tough to let a storm make you....then you are a selfish fugger and deserve to be left on your own when the crap hits the fan!!!

maybe it's just me...but if every official tells you to leave, and you decide you're too tough to let a storm make you....then you are a selfish fugger and deserve to be left on your own when the crap hits the fan!!!

I guess some people are either extremely arrogant that they can make it or just extremely stupid. Your life is far more important than your car or your house... those things can be replaced. I don't know why some people don't heed the warnings?

I understand some people can't...but I'm guessing there's means in place to help those. when you see people boating through the storm filled streets etc...I'm thinking they had the option and means to get the hell out. They stay and just add to the poo the fire department and cops need to deal with...because you know, they don't have near enough to do!

30983_10152210813085368_1145439614_n.jpg

I guess some people are either extremely arrogant that they can make it or just extremely stupid. Your life is far more important than your car or your house... those things can be replaced. I don't know why some people don't heed the warnings?

Yea this is something that I never got either. I mean I get that some folks legitimately can't leave. But every year you hear about some nut thats going to sit on his boat through the storm or something.