Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hurricane Sandy

156 posts in this topic

Posted

I had seen some of those... good pics.

I would not be wading around in that nasty flood water...

The flood cleanup is bad enough, but at least it can be cleaned up... that huge fire is awful. No cleaning up from that.

Posted

PI0h8.png
4 people like this

Posted

What's left of Seaside Heights.....God's revenge for letting them film the Jersey Shore there?

554150_4435680464452_1068138786_n.jpg

Posted

What's left of Seaside Heights.....God's revenge for letting them film the Jersey Shore there?

Is that the island or the mainland side? I assume from the looks of things that they had major fires as well?

Posted

Is that the island or the mainland side? I assume from the looks of things that they had major fires as well?

I honestly don't know. If I had to guess I'd say the ocean is just to the left of where that picture was taken. I am headed back to visit in about 3 weeks and have a place booked in AC for the weekend (as long as the hotel is still functional). Was taking my g/f up for the Panthers game and was planning on doing some gambling and show her around the Jersey Shore while we were there but I don't think there is much to see now. It will be interesting to see the destruction first hand though.

Posted

you don't mess with mother nature....she's a mean ole bitch!!!

some of those pictures are crazy...the boat on the train tracks is a really odd one for me! and who'd have thunk you'd have to worry about a whole neighborhood burning to the ground....bad bad bad.

take a deep breath and imagine the smell with all that sewage etc floating around...not much change for jersey I'm sure

Posted

I got a kick out of this. Right on my sidewalk. Silly sign, blow OUT of ground, not INTO ground! Derp.

178904_3873117945772_2076343890_n.jpg

Posted

LGA JFK flooded EWR wind damage. I dont see LGA being open til this weekend or Monday. EWR/JFK should be open by Thursday or Friday depending on damage.

Posted

n2by9g.jpg

Seems fake...?

Posted

Panthro?? :)

s_s43_RTR39RT4.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Panthro?? :)

s_s43_RTR39RT4.jpg

Is that a coyote he is rescuing?

Posted

It's Halloween...it's a cat in a dog costume.