Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Panther

Hurricane Sandy

154 posts in this topic

Your friend who's taking pictures of his patio door needs to get the fug outta dodge.

Pretty sure it's too late now. Doubt there is anyway out...anyone who ignored the warnings is on their own I am sure. For those people that live through it, I bet they never decide to stay again.

Pretty sure it's too late now. Doubt there is anyway out...anyone who ignored the warnings is on their own I am sure. For those people that live through it, I bet they never decide to stay again.

I'd start walking my happy ass to higher ground. fug sitting in my house watching the water creep up over the windows.

The top of Beech Mountain already today with another 12 inches or so expected to fall.

133392_10151238961988308_1294612165_o.jpg

Reporting in from Virginia: Its wet, and I have an urge to purchase bread and milk.

That is all.

God, reminds me of riding out Hugo. Good times.

Storms like this suck. We've ridden out some serious ones... Fran, Bonnie, Bertha, Floyd... it's not a lot of fun.

I hope people took the warnings seriously, but I know a lot of them preferred to stay...

5eitg4.jpg

My brother snapped this in Manhattan this morning. See any potential problems there?

Sandy is making her way to me. Carlisle, PA. She needs to go away.