Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Despite the horrid year, admit it, you love the attention

29 posts in this topic

Posted

This team is getting more attention than it ever has. And it's not just Cam, Rivera and others are national news. You find yourself with more media outlets for information other than the forum and the observer. ESPN knows we exist. Quietly, all of you love it.

Posted

Well, I've found that I took the lack of attention for granted, that's for sure...

Posted

Personally, I would rather the team get attn for actually winning..... can do without all the drama

Posted

Yes, I'm enjoying the fact that everyone knows we suck....

Posted

Shut up Feldman. I do not love it. Not one bit

Meh

Posted

Wat

Posted

I hate it, some of the dumbest stuff is being thrown around by these media types, and that's the perception floating around about our franchise. Don't love it at all.

Posted

no this attention sucks. not all good press is good press. I'd rather we were being talked about for good reasons or not at all.

Posted

This team is getting more attention than it ever has. And it's not just Cam, Rivera and others are national news. You find yourself with more media outlets for information other than the forum and the observer. ESPN knows we exist. Quietly, all of you love it.

100% utter complete nonsense.

2 people like this

Posted

I'd rather fly under the radar then get negative attention

Posted

Nah. Was watching NFL Live this afternoon, and they went into a drawn-out explanation of why Cam sucks compared to RGIII because he takes too long to hand the ball off.

Just had to sigh.

Posted

is this about your threads? i can't think of any other explanation for the chili shits you post