56 replies to this topic

#31 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:18 AM

Honestly, I wanted to go into a long drawn out tear down of his original OP, but I decided that it would be tedious to rip his moronic diatribe to threads.

I will say that if he's "going hungry" while making around 2k a month, then it's his own damn fault. Learn to budget and cut out all unnecessary peripheral bills.

None of us are starving, but we sure aren't eating like kings. We manage to eat but we do not have a freezer that is obnoxiously full.

#32 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:18 AM

OP do you or your wife smoke?

Fug no, gross poo.

#33 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,140 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:36 AM

you're on food stamps? um i'm gonna need to check your belongings, including the contents of your refrigerator ( you probably have food in it i bet, you fuging welfare queen) before determining whether or not you should actually qualify

but honestly just the fact that you receive welfare implies that you're likely on drugs and stealing poo too so i don't know if i'm buying this whole "cable technician" poo

i mean what, by cable technician do you mean that you steal copper wire you fuging welfare queen? probably

#34 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:48 AM

you're on food stamps? um i'm gonna need to check your belongings, including the contents of your refrigerator ( you probably have food in it i bet, you fuging welfare queen) before determining whether or not you should actually qualify

but honestly just the fact that you receive welfare implies that you're likely on drugs and stealing poo too so i don't know if i'm buying this whole "cable technician" poo

i mean what, by cable technician do you mean that you steal copper wire you fuging welfare queen? probably

Wow...you can tell you are on the outside looking in.

Easy to say.

#35 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,140 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:50 AM

whoa wait are you telling me i'm wrong for just assuming that you're milking the system and leading a life of crime with no evidence to support?

#36 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:09 AM

whoa wait are you telling me i'm wrong for just assuming that you're milking the system and leading a life of crime with no evidence to support?

DUH..I have already admitted that I used accusations as a method of venting anger.

I just find it really hard to believe that you don't think the welfare system is really effed up.

#37 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,140 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:10 AM

um i think it's pretty fuged up that you qualify

honestly you should just work harder. you can't care about yourself or your family if you can't work hard enough to put food on the table without the help of MY TAX DOLLARS

#38 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,820 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:26 AM

I have no problem paying a little extra for car88 to get some food assistance or the other he mentioned,

You are welcome btw

#39 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:05 AM

um i think it's pretty fuged up that you qualify

honestly you should just work harder. you can't care about yourself or your family if you can't work hard enough to put food on the table without the help of MY TAX DOLLARS

Tell that poo to the lady with the full fridge and stop taking her side.

#40 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,631 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:54 AM

Tell that poo to the lady with the full fridge and stop taking her side.

My fridge is full and I currently make less than you do. I also don't have foodstamps like I earlier said. I buy sale meat in bulk, especially the "expires tomorrow $2 bucks a pound for ribeye" meat and freeze it. More than likely a person with a freezer full of frozen meat does the same thing. There's no point of buy regularly priced meat in bulk and freezing it, since you can go and get it fresh any time you want.

#41 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,816 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:47 AM

Yeah man, that's what I was told. DDII and Madhatter both told me that a family should be able to live on minimum wage if they budgeted correctly.

I never said that. I am all for helping people who are busting their ass working to try and make ends meet.

The ones who are capable if working and do nothing but sit their asses at home drawing a check from the government is another story. Those lazy bastards can starve for all I care.

#42 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,631 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:56 AM

I never said that. I am all for helping people who are busting their ass working to try and make ends meet.

The ones who are capable if working and do nothing but sit their asses at home drawing a check from the government is another story. Those lazy bastards can starve for all I care.

Well maybe it was just DD2 that said that then. Someone definitely stated that a family could live on minimum wage, I'll see if I can't dig it up, although I don't remember which thread it was in.

#43 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,816 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:00 AM

Well maybe it was just DD2 that said that then. Someone definitely stated that a family could live on minimum wage, I'll see if I can't dig it up, although I don't remember which thread it was in.

I don't believe min wage is enough for a family to live on. However, I also believe that budgeting is something that most families don't understand...at all levels of involve. Our view of what everyone is entitled to and should be given has gotten way out of whack.

#44 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,151 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:19 AM

I don't believe min wage is enough for a family to live on. However, I also believe that budgeting is something that most families don't understand...at all levels of involve. Our view of what everyone is entitled to and should be given has gotten way out of whack.

I agree with this completely.

You don't need a cell phone, or a TV, or cable, or brand new Nike's, or a car, etc.....

If you are sucking the government teet, you should have the absolute bare essentials.

Dogs gone. Cats gone. Car gone. Phone gone.

#45 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,631 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:26 AM

I agree with this completely.

You don't need a cell phone, or a TV, or cable, or brand new Nike's, or a car, etc.....

If you are sucking the government teet, you should have the absolute bare essentials.

Dogs gone. Cats gone. Car gone. Phone gone.

If you live in a city, then not having a car makes sense. Not so much for people outside of metropolitan areas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com