Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad news from Gamecock land

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Marcus Lattimore just destroyed his other knee. That'll be his career most likely His knee looked similar to the Tyrone Prothro injury from bama. I hate it for the guy. Couldn't happen to a better kid. I hope to see him coaching somewhere someday.

IMAG0236.jpg

Here's to you Latty!

Posted

Yeah, just saw the replay on Goal Line. His leg whipped around like a rubber band. Crazy.

Posted

I feel so bad for him. I could cry. Lot of the players were.. even some of the Tenn players. I can't even watch the game right now.

Posted

It looked a lot like the McGahee injury in the National Championship game. It is not good. I don't think he had any ligaments left in that knee that are attached.

Posted

Have you seen the picture of it? His knee cap is on the side of his leg.

Anyone who watched that kid play in 2010 knew he was a first rounder. The past two years have ended his career. What a shame!

1 person likes this

Posted

Man I hate that

Posted

I'm just devastated right now. The guy did everything for this school as well as outside it in the church. I guess it's the nature of the sport but god it sucks!!!!!!!

Posted

Truly, truly upsetting. You hate to see this happening to anyone, especially a kid as great as Lattimore. If this does end his career, I will always remember him for what he was on and off the field. Here's to a tremendously talented football player, and to an even better person.

Marcus+Lattimore+South+Carolina+v+Florida+rdypU5h2_oYl.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Man, I hope he can come back 100%, I didn't see the injury yet, but I saw the picture SCM posted in the OP and it doesn't look good. I almost lost my lunch. I really hope he can come back form it though...

Posted

Was gonna say I hope by some chance he broke his leg. But that picture says otherwise.

Hopefully he can rehab & still make it to the NFL in 2 years.

But he will never be the same & that kids story will be.... "what if"

1 person likes this

Posted

I just thought about that happening to Gio and I cried a little. Sorry USC fans.

(that will be the only time I refer to you as USC so enjoy it)

1 person likes this

Posted

He'll be back. Might take a year or two but he'll play again.