Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCMunnerlyn1

Bad news from Gamecock land

39 posts in this topic

He'll be back. Might take a year or two but he'll play again.

I agree, he will be back, I'm not sure he will ever be as dynamic again though. I hope he is, I hate to see that kind of injury happen to any kid, no matter who they play for....

Well, in trying to check for updates on Lattimore, I came across Napoleon McCallum's injury video... And that is by far the worst I've ever seen. Hopefully it's just the outside ligaments and a dislocation and nothing more serious.

1 person likes this

Well, in trying to check for updates on Lattimore, I came across Napoleon McCallum's injury video... And that is by far the worst I've ever seen. Hopefully it's just the outside ligaments and a dislocation and nothing more serious.

McCallum's injury is the worst leg injury you'll ever see. He tore his ACL, MCL, PCL, calf muscle, thigh muscles, & ruptured an artery in his knee. He could have died. It's a miracle his leg didn't have to be amputated.

Sucks his Momma gotta pay for that Burberry scarf now she was wearing on the sideline.

Sucks his Momma gotta pay for that Burberry scarf now she was wearing on the sideline.

You're a piece of poo.

mr trolldown is right.

dude's career is probably over, classy guy on and off the field.

This isn't Auburn, he wasn't bought like someone else we know and love/hate.

wow that's like the fifth person I put on ignore today

not a single fug was even given

w8ro9.gif

Wow, don't know if this was just an educated observation, or he got word from a trainer friend, but he took the tweet down... Anyway, Florida's asst. trainer is saying it's a broken femur, patella, ACL, MCL, PCL, and LCL.

http://www.nesn.com/...cl-in-knee.html

News is leaking out about Marcus Lattimore's tragic knee injury, and it doesn't look good. The South Carolina running back reportedly broke his femur and patella and tore four ligaments in his right knee -- his ACL, MCL, PCL and LCL according to Matt DeLancey, the Assistant Director of Strength and Conditioning for the Florida Gators. Lattimore tore a ligament in his left knee in 2011, and had finally made a full comeback from that injury. To compare Lattimore's injury to the famous one suffered by Willis McGahee in the 2003 Fiesta Bowl National Championship Game, the current Denver Broncos' running back tore his ACL, MCL and PCL. McGahee was still drafted in the first round of the 2003 draft, and sat out that entire season. The injury occured Saturday afternoon against Tennessee when he carried the ball to left and was cut out from underneath by a Volunteers defensive back. Check out DeLancey's tweet below.

Read more at: http://www.nesn.com/...cl-in-knee.html

Kinda worried that there has been ZERO info on him or his status. He could have very well severed an artery & lost his leg. When your leg bends that severely there's a chance it tears the artery. It was definitely more than just a ligament.

What raises concern is the fact that he was immediately rushed to the hospital & there have been absolutely no updates of any kind whatsoever.

That injury looked reminiscent of McCallum's on MNF in '94. It was a miracle he didn't lose his leg.

Kinda worried that there has been ZERO info on him or his status. He could have very well severed an artery & lost his leg. When your leg bends that severely there's a chance it tears the artery. It was definitely more than just a ligament.

What raises concern is the fact that he was immediately rushed to the hospital & there have been absolutely no updates of any kind whatsoever.

That injury looked reminiscent of McCallum's on MNF in '94. It was a miracle he didn't lose his leg.

Yeah, I just found that article I posted above but the guy took down the tweet so I don't know how credible it is. It looked like he was guessing...

It's bothered me that they haven't released any official word either. Usually they give an explanation as to why he's going to the hospital... No word on an MRI, confirmation on ligament damage, nothing... Just seems really weird.

so A to ZCL, his patella, AND his femur.

career over. goodnight sweet prince :(