#16 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,993 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:13 PM

Sucks his Momma gotta pay for that Burberry scarf now she was wearing on the sideline.

#17 Fenrir

Fenrir

Panther/Vol Fanatic!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:20 PM

Sucks his Momma gotta pay for that Burberry scarf now she was wearing on the sideline.

You're a piece of poo.

#18 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 10,074 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:26 PM

Mr Trolldown

#19 x djdrew x

x djdrew x

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:36 PM

mr trolldown is right.

dude's career is probably over, classy guy on and off the field.

This isn't Auburn, he wasn't bought like someone else we know and love/hate.

#20 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,513 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:41 PM

wow that's like the fifth person I put on ignore today

not a single fug was even given

Posted Image

#21 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,764 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:42 PM

Wow, don't know if this was just an educated observation, or he got word from a trainer friend, but he took the tweet down... Anyway, Florida's asst. trainer is saying it's a broken femur, patella, ACL, MCL, PCL, and LCL.

http://www.nesn.com/...cl-in-knee.html

News is leaking out about Marcus Lattimore's tragic knee injury, and it doesn't look good. The South Carolina running back reportedly broke his femur and patella and tore four ligaments in his right knee -- his ACL, MCL, PCL and LCL according to Matt DeLancey, the Assistant Director of Strength and Conditioning for the Florida Gators. Lattimore tore a ligament in his left knee in 2011, and had finally made a full comeback from that injury. To compare Lattimore's injury to the famous one suffered by Willis McGahee in the 2003 Fiesta Bowl National Championship Game, the current Denver Broncos' running back tore his ACL, MCL and PCL. McGahee was still drafted in the first round of the 2003 draft, and sat out that entire season. The injury occured Saturday afternoon against Tennessee when he carried the ball to left and was cut out from underneath by a Volunteers defensive back. Check out DeLancey's tweet below.

Read more at: http://www.nesn.com/...cl-in-knee.html

#22 smittyceo

smittyceo

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:45 PM

Kinda worried that there has been ZERO info on him or his status. He could have very well severed an artery & lost his leg. When your leg bends that severely there's a chance it tears the artery. It was definitely more than just a ligament.

What raises concern is the fact that he was immediately rushed to the hospital & there have been absolutely no updates of any kind whatsoever.

That injury looked reminiscent of McCallum's on MNF in '94. It was a miracle he didn't lose his leg.

#23 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 14,764 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:50 PM

Kinda worried that there has been ZERO info on him or his status. He could have very well severed an artery & lost his leg. When your leg bends that severely there's a chance it tears the artery. It was definitely more than just a ligament.

What raises concern is the fact that he was immediately rushed to the hospital & there have been absolutely no updates of any kind whatsoever.

That injury looked reminiscent of McCallum's on MNF in '94. It was a miracle he didn't lose his leg.

Yeah, I just found that article I posted above but the guy took down the tweet so I don't know how credible it is. It looked like he was guessing...

It's bothered me that they haven't released any official word either. Usually they give an explanation as to why he's going to the hospital... No word on an MRI, confirmation on ligament damage, nothing... Just seems really weird.

#24 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,513 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:52 PM

so A to ZCL, his patella, AND his femur.

career over. goodnight sweet prince :(

#25 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 10,074 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:55 PM

That was a pussy ass tackle btw.

#26 x djdrew x

x djdrew x

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:57 PM

yeah, i mean....

i am a gamecock fan and I was at the game today but when my brother called me while he was still on the ground, he said that it looked as bad as any he had ever seen.

They did not show a replay in the stadium ...for obvious reasons, but it was the most quiet and stunned 75k+ may ever be....he is universally loved for being a class act on and off the field here in gamecock country and the insane outpouring of support from random celebrities, NFL players, and sports media really speak to how much he is respected.

I can't help but feel sick thinking about such a talented young guy who has worked so hard and done everything "the right way" be so unfortunate with a gruesome injury.

Hell, I'm not even really religious but I said a prayer for him. Even if he never plays a down in the NFL, college FB lost a great one today.

#27 smittyceo

smittyceo

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:59 PM

Yeah, I just found that article I posted above but the guy took down the tweet so I don't know how credible it is. It looked like he was guessing...

It's bothered me that they haven't released any official word either. Usually they give an explanation as to why he's going to the hospital... No word on an MRI, confirmation on ligament damage, nothing... Just seems really weird.

My friend suffered a bad injury from a car wreck & lost his leg. The impact hit his leg & tore all 4 ligament, patella tendon, & severed the artery. They had to amputate because there was too much damage to his leg. If Lattimore tore the same PLUS a broken bone I don't see how they can save his leg.

I am in no way disrespecting him or saying things in a negative light. I just understand the severity of the injury. I hope he is able to recover. No kid deserves that. His career is over, sorry guys. If he tore that much he'd have trouble ever walking again, much less playing football.

#28 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 10,074 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:01 AM

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. Marcus Lattimore will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.

#29 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 14,764 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:06 AM

My friend suffered a bad injury from a car wreck & lost his leg. The impact hit his leg & tore all 4 ligament, patella tendon, & severed the artery. They had to amputate because there was too much damage to his leg. If Lattimore tore the same PLUS a broken bone I don't see how they can save his leg.

I am in no way disrespecting him or saying things in a negative light. I just understand the severity of the injury. I hope he is able to recover. No kid deserves that. His career is over, sorry guys. If he tore that much he'd have trouble ever walking again, much less playing football.

If you haven't seen Shaun Livingston's injury from a few years ago you should check it out. It's right up there with this one. They almost amputated his leg as well but he ended up rehabbing and making it back to the NBA. So, there's hope.

#30 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,513 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:07 AM

^^Contain your orgasm, Hurney

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.