Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luke Kuechly

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Not much to do when your pass rush is making there drives short!

^

Posted

Had a rough start but he's got his legs under him a bit now

Posted

Keek hasn't done much today

Naw, just leads in tackles (twice as many as anyone else) and is near the ball on ninety percent of the other plays. I hope you were being sarcastic. If not, take up being basketball or baseball fan.

1 person likes this

Posted

Naw, just leads in tackles (twice as many as anyone else) and is near the ball on ninety percent of the other plays. I hope you were being sarcastic. If not, take up being basketball or baseball fan.

Well when I said it forte was gashing us and he was caught out of position on the TD run, plus hardy was leading in tackles. But he's picked it up big time

Posted

Well when I said it forte was gashing us and he was caught out of position on the TD run, plus hardy was leading in tackles. But he's picked it up big time

Sorry. I guess jumping the gun or a slow start was also a possibility. Besides, it was Forte.

Posted

less people to focus on while playing on the field (basketball) and court (baseball), so that makes sense...