Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Olsen

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm excited about tomorrow's game just like I am every week. I believe we will win tomorrow. Time for Greg Olsen to have a big game. Playing his old team has to have him a stoked. He is a great player and I expect cam to find him more times than not tomorrow. I remember thinking over the offseason how I believed Olsen could put up graham like numbers. My advice to Cam would be, "look for Olsen!" Go panthers!

Posted · Report post

Give the ball to Greg Olsen, and let him embarrass his old team?!? Nahhh, 1st play triple fleaflicker read option on 3, ready BREAK!

Posted · Report post

Going to be hard looking for your 3rd read when your OL is in your face because Chicago has them on skates

Posted · Report post

Lol I couldn't help but laugh when I read your post lol

Posted · Report post

How about not use him as your 3rd read! Run some plays for Greg!

Posted · Report post

I hope what they said about us ditching the read option being true. If thats true than i'm stoked.

Posted · Report post

Me too top cat! Watching them run that option when it's not working is demoralizing ;(

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I hope what they said about us ditching the read option being true. If thats true than i'm stoked.

It will be good for our sanity, but thats about it. Running against a defense that allows an average of 71 yards a game and has allowed 1 rushing TD all season doesn't excite me too much.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It will be good for our sanity, but thats about it. Running against a defense that allows an average of 71 yards a game and has allowed 1 rushing TD all season doesn't excite me too much.

Watch us run all over them and use this thing called the play-action pass. Yes, they have a scary ass D, but any D can be exploited with the right plays being called and...I just convinced myself of the opposite point I was trying to make...

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I just hope Greg's head is completely in the game. Given what his newborn son has been through I imagine football is a good escape for a while.

Posted · Report post

I agree Jack. That has to take its toll on him. Prayers sent to him and his family