Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you guys really believe there's a chance we will win tomorrow?

53 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been hesitant to post this or say it for that matter because I don't like to be wrong but, I have a feeling - for the first time this season - that we will win.

Posted

I've been hesitant to post this or say it for that matter because I don't like to be wrong but, I have a feeling - for the first time this season - that we will win.

i think that feeling is just gas.

Posted

Wow, the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor. I did not know that.

Woosh

Posted

There's always a chance but as it stands I just don't see it happening. Who know, though. Miracles happen from time to time.

Posted

i think that feeling is just gas.

Usually you'd be right, but Jay Cutler has epic meltdown potential, and I just think if we play like an actual pro offense, we could shock the world tomorrow.

Posted

Usually you'd be right, but Jay Cutler has epic meltdown potential, and I just think if we play like an actual pro offense, we could shock the world tomorrow.

Cutler does have that potential, but that all depends on our passrush.

Posted

Yes we have a decent chance... If the defense plays a good game against Chicago (Very possible) and Cam has one of his highlight games we can win tomorrow... I actually don't think it is nearly as far fetched as some of you make it seem.

Posted

1-5 team @ 5-1 team

5-1 team is on a roll & playing excellent D

5-1 team healthy & SB contender

1-5 team missing best lineman, d-back, & lb

1-5 team just fired GM & is in turmoil

.... Panthers will win by at least 2 scores. Bank on it.

Posted

Not only will we win, but after we win and Cam is smiling during his presser, the media will talk about how he doesn't handle winning well.

1 person likes this

Posted

clear eyes full heats cant lose. but i just don't know if the players eyes are clear and their hearts are full

Posted

I just want to put up some numbers and have some excitement again

No you just want to fling poo around the entire game in the game thread. Whine and bitch like the little girl you are.

Posted

First play of the game, we run a receiver reverse and Cam pancakes Peppers, Smith tackled at Chicago 44.

Second play, Power run right at Peppers, Stu for 7 yards.

Third play, screen pass over an angry and frustrated Peppers, Tolbert for 37 TD.

Sunday mornings are no time for letting reality get in way of your hopes. Had you asked me yesterday I would have said about at big of a chance as Sweden hade to grab a draw being down 4-0 to Germany in Berlin in a soccer worlds qualifier.