#1 YoureWelcome

YoureWelcome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:52 PM

To the Houston Rockets.

Adrian Wojnarowski@WojYahooNBA
Oklahoma City has traded James Harden to the Houston Rockets, league sources tell Y! Sports.

The Rockets send Kevin Martin, Jeremy Lamb and future draft considerations to the Thunder for Harden, sources tell Y! Sports

Along with All-Star guard James Harden, the Thunder will send Cole Aldridge, Lazr Hayward and Daquan Cook to the Rockets, source tells Y!

#2 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:55 PM

say what?!

#3 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:55 PM

Say what?

I guess OKC didn't think they'd resign him this offseason. I thought he'd take less to stay in OKC. I guess it's better to get something for him than nothing.

I figured Martin would get traded but never knew it would go down like this.

#4 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:02 PM

OKC got the better of the deal. Got 2 first round picks next year.

Houston could use some proven talent though.

#5 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,209 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:08 PM

Harden will be terrible as the go to scorer....OKC just committed highway robbery, though I'm glad he wont be on the court for a potential WCF matchup between the Thunder and Lakers....

#6 smittyceo

smittyceo

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:12 PM

Harden will be terrible as the go to scorer....OKC just committed highway robbery, though I'm glad he wont be on the court for a potential WCF matchup between the Thunder and Lakers....

Lakers aren't going to the WCF. Kobe aint no MJ at 35.

#7 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,161 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:13 PM

Wow...

Anyone wish we would've made the deal at the draft?

OKC is balling man... Good get. They knew they couldn't re-sign him and they got tons of value for him - Lamb is going to be a good one, possibly better than Harden. I think Houston is gonna be disappointed long-term.

Still can't believe they actually did it, and did it now.

#8 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:13 PM

Who is MJ at 35?

You do realize they acquired Nash and Howard. He doesn't have to be MJ.

#9 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,209 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:15 PM

Who is MJ at 35?

You do realize they acquired Nash and Howard. He doesn't have to be MJ.

Seriously, some people just can't accept the Lakers built a superteam for the next two years. Even their bench got a whole hell of a lot better with Jamison, Meeks, retaining Hill, and Ebanks should improve significantly as well....

#10 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:16 PM

Wow...

Anyone wish we would've made the deal at the draft?

OKC is balling man... Good get. They knew they couldn't re-sign him and they got tons of value for him - Lamb is going to be a good one, possibly better than Harden. I think Houston is gonna be disappointed long-term.

Still can't believe they actually did it, and did it now.

He could be better but I don't personally feel he will. Different players. Harden does better with the ball in his hands and Lamb is better playing off ball.

But I agree, long term, they will regret this. All their eggs are in the Harden-basket.

#11 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:17 PM

Seriously, some people just can't accept the Lakers built a superteam for the next two years. Even their bench got a whole hell of a lot better with Jamison, Meeks, retaining Hill, and Ebanks should improve significantly as well....

Love Jordan Hill. Much better than McBob who is now in Orlando. Such a hard nosed player that will show up way more than the box score.

#12 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,209 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:19 PM

Love Jordan Hill. Much better than McBob who is now in Orlando. Such a hard nosed player that will show up way more than the box score.

I loved McBob because he was an effort guy. Always was working trying to secure the rebound, or make the scrappy put backs. He's the one guy I wish they wouldn't have parted with in the trade. I'm still trying to wrap my brain around cutting Goudelock and CDR, and keeping Darius Morris and Duhon....

#13 smittyceo

smittyceo

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:52 AM

smh...

Like the "superteam" the Dodgers built? Nash & Kobe are done. Howard is overrated. LA will regret giving away Bynum for Dwight.

#14 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,433 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:34 AM

i must be in the minority but i like the deal. the rockets basically only game up one first rounder. the second one they recieved from toronto when they traded lowery. they had every intention of using that pick since they recieved it to trade for a player. i like a back court of lin and harden.

#15 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:40 AM

smh...

Like the "superteam" the Dodgers built? Nash & Kobe are done. Howard is overrated. LA will regret giving away Bynum for Dwight.

Lol get out of here with that trash. Nash is done? Kobe is done? Howard is overrated? Ok, guy. To call Nash done is one thing, but to call Kobe done is a whole other thing... if Kobe is done after a 28-5-5 season then I guess pretty much every player in the NBA is done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users