Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smittyceo

PANTHERS @ BEARS Official Game Thread

1,114 posts in this topic

This is the opposite of the cardiac cats. We don't somehow manage to win at the end. We somehow find a way to lose

2 people like this

Unbelievable... simply unbelievable. This is the worst snake-bitten team I've ever seen in my life. Nothing goes our way, ever.

For real man. This is brutal, completely demoralizing.

1 person likes this

no its the coaches fault he threw that pick six

You're right, Smitty didn't fall, Cam just missed him completely. SMH at these dumbass fans we have....

1 person likes this

Steve Smith slipped. What part of that don't you understand?

Didn't keep the coaching staff from giving the Bears that easy slant several times in a row on that last drive. We gave the Bears the game.

Soo close again. We're gonna eventually learn how to win these games. We have to.

I just hate that a team can basically not show up for the 1st half and still beat us

1 person likes this

Rivera should have let Medlock try the 51 yarder at the half. The wind was at his back.

Yeah, he makes the absolute worst decisions in pressure situations. I remember last year he called a time out for the Saints.

1 person likes this

Didn't keep the coaching staff from giving the Bears that easy slant several times in a row on that last drive. We gave the Bears the game.

Won't win games when you have to settle for FG's time and time again.

We don't know how to finish games.

2 people like this

You Camwagoners have a different excuse for him every week when he chokes the game away.

Is it actually an excuse if it's what actually happened. I'm sorry, but on my feed I saw Smitty fall and Cam at that time had already thrown the ball right to where he would have been in the timing route had he not fallen. Maybe I saw a game from some other dimension, maybe I went through a black hole last night....*shurg*....

1 person likes this

fug, I'm done til next year. I've aged 7yrs since game 1.

Sometimes it helps if you expect the Panthers to lose, no matter what the score is going into the 4th quarter. That's when we play our worst football, as we did again today.

1 person likes this

Only TD drive that Cam lead was his fumble that we were lucky to recover in the end zone.

We are as far from clutch as you can possibly be.

1 person likes this

You're right, Smitty didn't fall, Cam just missed him completely. SMH at these dumbass fans we have....

EXCUSES.

The ball was thrown by Cam right?

1 person likes this