Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ladypanther

Mort said Richardson did not want Rivera

61 posts in this topic

No way this poo is true. Richardson interviewed Rivera himself and signed off on it. Then he went on to make favorable statements right after about Rivera.

Lombardi who supposedly has inside source in the organization said today that their were no trade winds blowing at the moment and that Hurney was fired because he was the most cost effective(no contract to eat) that would appease the fans.Also stated there is a sentiment inside the locker room that the wrong guy got the axe.

Also said Hurney has a long history of complying with exactly what Richardson wants.

Yeah.....isn't he the one who said Cam had a mind coach?

Just rumors....and they love those

We know Harbaugh wasn't the guy JR wanted.

We know Harbaugh was not interested in the Panthers and it upset Richardson.

I was on board for Perry Fewell

I didn't think much about Fewell at the time, but he seems like a good choice.

I heard this on Mike + Mike and have not seen it posted. Merge if needed.

Chris Mortenson is reporting that one of the reasons that Marty Hurney was fired was because he hired Ron Rivera as coach.

Is the writing on the wall?

Well duh... Dude does not know how to coach.

This was discussed yesterday, therefore when I opened this, I was anxiously awaiting to read "Rivera will be fired today."

1 person likes this

I sure hope the writing is on the wall.

On the same note, did anyone catch the Rivera press conference? It is great if not just for the first 5 seconds.

Rivera walks up to the mic and looks utterly baffled. Not even angry, just baffled. Then he blurts out "ohhh boy boy boy boyboyboyboyboy".

It's kind of hilarious, and sad. He knows he is toast.

http://www.panthers....01-1006eebabde5

I sure hope the writing is on the wall.

On the same note, did anyone catch the Rivera press conference? It is great if not just for the first 5 seconds.

Rivera walks up to the mic and looks utterly baffled. Not even angry, just baffled. Then he blurts out "ohhh boy boy boy boyboyboyboyboy".

It's kind of hilarious, and sad. He knows he is toast.

http://www.panthers....01-1006eebabde5

Seeing stuff like that makes me feel bad for him, but then I remember all of the horrible decisions he made during the game that ultimately cost us - burned timeouts, not going for points, etc., and then I remember "feeling bad" for a guy is part of why I kept wanting to give Fox a chance.

Enough is enough.

1 person likes this