Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tweet from adam schefter about dwill getting traded

45 posts in this topic

Posted

Just not buying it.

Posted

fug there goes my jersey but

I am ok with this. I love dwill but I want to win and he is a peice that just doesn't fit.

Posted

i feel he has some left too. Hard to tell when he only gets 2 carriers a game. Good way to treat the Carolina Panthers all time leading rusher

Posted

He doesnt fit becuase of CHUD...and guess what Rivera and Chud are gone after this year. If I was a new OC I would love to have Dwill and Stewart together.

Posted

pat yat on it too, that is 3 reporters

http://espn.go.com/b...the-trade-block

something migh go down if JR isn't looking for too much. I think a 4th and a team taking his contract is reasonable, a third would be good for us, as good as it gets. A player trade would be god too possibly.

whether it is chuds fault or not, if dwill isn't preforming compared to what he is paid it will hurt the panthers, keeping dwill here for a new coach completeley depends on what that new coach was doing. Maybe this could have been avoided had the panthers consisdered that before....

Posted

it would be in both parties interest to go ahead and make a trade happen.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's for the best. Take the best offer and send him on his way.

1 person likes this

Posted

Think it would be for the best. Wonder if we could do a player for player trade?

Posted

3rd rounder maybe

Posted

ahaha

I almost find it hilarious that they say they're looking to move him. I just can't see it happening. This team goes down with the ship.

Posted

I just bought this

d34.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Probably for the best. Getting out of his contract is almost reason enough, getting a 4th rounder or so becomes gravy at that point. He can't be happy with his role in the offense and it wouldn't surprise me if he asked for a trade.