Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Choke Newton strikes again

77 posts in this topic

Posted

lol @ these Cam trolls. This was our second best game of the year...just happened to be on the road against a 5-1 team.

I personally have not felt this good after a loss in a long time. Power running is back, Cam drove the team down for the go ahead field goal.

cam haters: "cam should have treated the turf pregame and tightened smitty's cleats herpdy derp"

1 person likes this

Posted

Superman huh?

Defenses have obviously figured Cam out, so the plays from last year don't work and Chud keeps calling them, and so far neither he nor Cam seems to be can't adjust. He looks so unsure of himself in the pocket, like he's just looking to chunk it in a general direction and hope Smith will make the grab. I know that's largely the O line giving him no time to set up, but he is still making a lot of bad decisions when things do break down. Basically this team is a mess, and the argument that there losing close games is fine, but in the end you don't make the playoffs by losing close games.

At least I'm not as bummed out as in the first few games, you get kind of used to seeing what we saw today, we aren't terrible, we just aren't very good.

Posted

Cam didin choke the game, yes he had a pick 6 but he went right down the field and gave us what should of been the game winning drive.

1 person likes this

Posted

You are clueless. Stop making threads on things you have no idea about.

kick him off

Posted

the usual trolls up to their usual business i see

Posted

1-6.......no one has a reason to be pissed about anything. Let's just ban everyone who's pissed that we lost.

Posted

1-6.......no one has a reason to be pissed about anything. Let's just ban everyone who's pissed that we lost.

a troll with an axe to grind who's been drowning the board in useless, uninformative, uninteresting shitposting for weeks ain't the same thing as someone who's "pissed that we lost"

the guy who started this thread would only be truly happy if we lost and newton looked bad doing it, hence this thread.

Posted

Hey guys, it's Cam's fault that Smitty fell down on a timing route... LOL

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey guys, Cam gave up all those plays to Brandon Marshall on that drive. He didnt hold the lead!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Sounds like the guy is pissed we lost and venting frustration. Cam's play has been sub par.

Posted

TheMaulClaw will have an informative, well researched post up by Tuesday detailing how Newton is Vince Young with JaMarcus Russell sprinkles on top.

His Akili Smith one bombed on him but I'm sure the next one will be gold.

1 person likes this

Posted

When Cam Newton walked off the field he did so by putting us in position for the goahead fg. We were up 22-20 he did his job by giving us the lead. If anybody isn't clutch it's this defense. They play well enough to win the game but you can't trust them with the game on the line