#31 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,774 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:49 PM

1-6.......no one has a reason to be pissed about anything. Let's just ban everyone who's pissed that we lost.

a troll with an axe to grind who's been drowning the board in useless, uninformative, uninteresting shitposting for weeks ain't the same thing as someone who's "pissed that we lost"

the guy who started this thread would only be truly happy if we lost and newton looked bad doing it, hence this thread.

#32 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,022 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:50 PM

Hey guys, it's Cam's fault that Smitty fell down on a timing route... LOL

#33 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:51 PM

Hey guys, Cam gave up all those plays to Brandon Marshall on that drive. He didnt hold the lead!!!!

#34 graydAye

graydAye

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:52 PM

Sounds like the guy is pissed we lost and venting frustration. Cam's play has been sub par.

#35 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,626 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:54 PM

TheMaulClaw will have an informative, well researched post up by Tuesday detailing how Newton is Vince Young with JaMarcus Russell sprinkles on top.

His Akili Smith one bombed on him but I'm sure the next one will be gold.

#36 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,430 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:57 PM

When Cam Newton walked off the field he did so by putting us in position for the goahead fg. We were up 22-20 he did his job by giving us the lead. If anybody isn't clutch it's this defense. They play well enough to win the game but you can't trust them with the game on the line

#37 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,774 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:59 PM

TheMaulClaw will have an informative, well researched post up by Tuesday detailing how Newton is Vince Young with JaMarcus Russell sprinkles on top.

His Akili Smith one bombed on him but I'm sure the next one will be gold.

there's a high correlation between people who have opinions like that (btw he got owned hard in that thread where he started making the smith/young comparisons with actual facts) and being unable to talk actual Xs and Os to save their lives.

i'd say it's around 100%.

#38 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:00 PM

Newton's MO has been, just do enough to lose. Its getting old.

#39 ickmule

ickmule

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,426 posts
  • LocationNorth Myrtle Beach

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:00 PM

its so funny how this board thinks that newton is some sort of untouchable god who can do no wrong.

newsflash: he fuging sucks this year. bears defense alone has about as many tds as him.

This

#40 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:01 PM

Hey guys, Cam gave up all those plays to Brandon Marshall on that drive. He didnt hold the lead!!!!

Hey guys Cam fumbled and threw a pick, and then in the fourth quarter right after a bears TD threw a pick six.
Not to mention he couldn't cash in on numerous red zone trips.
Defense gives up 17 points but its there fault.

#41 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,626 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:01 PM

Sounds like the guy is pissed we lost and venting frustration. Cam's play has been sub par.

Our horrible QB threw for over 300 yards against one of the better defenses in the league. The same defense who just made Stafford/Megatron look JV. We scored 6 times in the game. He had a fumble that was on him, an INT that was mostly on him, and an INT that was totally on Smith. He drove down at the end of the game and took the lead, which we proceeded to piss away in a little over 2 minutes by running prevent defense and not adjusting at all on their last drive.

Be pissed all you want. Tossing Newton under the bus and making statements like "all i know is he threw that int CHOKEE" just makes you look football stupid.

Edit: See the two posts above mine for an example.

#42 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:02 PM

When Cam Newton walked off the field he did so by putting us in position for the goahead fg. We were up 22-20 he did his job by giving us the lead. If anybody isn't clutch it's this defense. They play well enough to win the game but you can't trust them with the game on the line

Doing his job would have been not giving the bears six points.

Doing his job would have been cashing in for a TD not settling for a FG.

#43 graydAye

graydAye

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:03 PM

We are 1-6. If Louis Murphy doesn't scoop that fumble how would his argument look?

#44 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,774 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:04 PM

We are 1-6. If Louis Murphy doesn't scoop that fumble how would his argument look?

if steve smith didn't slip on that route how would your argument look?

we're 6-1 if we play the "if" game

#45 graydAye

graydAye

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:06 PM

Newton did have bright spots in the game. The timing of his mistakes are just usually horrible it seems like. All his turnovers just seem to be at the absolute worst time. Does he look like he's getting better...to a degree yeah. Is he avoiding making mistakes when he absolutely has too...no. Could Chud really stop his urge to be a bad playcaller for the whole game....no.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com