Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If You Don't Support Cam, You Can GTFOH

93 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol, this has to be 'right up there', with the shittiest fan base in the league.

I disagree. I'm a huge fan, but I can admit that players and coaches suck. Let's face it, teams that lose like we have over the past 3 seasons and 13 of 17seasons don't have fanatic fans. No one wants to lose.

Posted

He is a Panther so I support him, but I don't like him as my QB and believe he is seriously a head case.

No, you tolerate him, you dont support him. There's a difference. I havent seen you make one post that could be mistaken as positive yet. But keep doing what you're doing, maybe it'll make him not be our QB for the next 5-6 years. LOL.

1 person likes this

Posted

No, you tolerate him, you dont support him. There's a difference. I havent seen you make one post that could be mistaken as positive yet. But keep doing what you're doing, maybe it'll make him not be our QB for the next 5-6 years. LOL.

You hope. Nothing says our new GM and coach will want his sorry ass.

I'll admit I tolerate him and not support him. I hope as hard as anyone that he proves me wrong , but I don't see it.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll admit I tolerate him and not support him. I hope as hard as anyone that he proves me wrong , but I don't see it.

Why don't you go and be a Redskins fan then? You sure aren't adding anything positive to our fan base anyways.

Posted

Our new GM will be brought in strictly to put a team around Newton. It doesnt matter if he proves you wrong or not, you're stuck with him for the next 5 years if you intend to be a Panther fan. Gone take a lot more bitching and crying to change that. Good luck. Now some of these guys who you guys wont even call out wont be here past this offseason.

Posted

I wholeheartedly support Cam, but don't jump on my back when I point out that he needs some major work right now.

Posted

I think Cam has the talent to be the best QB in the league (at least top 5). He's playing like about the 16 or 17th best QB in the league.

I saw improvement today when Smith was credited with a catch near the end of the 1st half, Cam got the team to the line and got the play off before it could be reviewed. ( this was something he/ the team didn't do in the Atlanta game.

Cam's accuracy was bad today (right at 50%).

Hopefully, the new coach will implement the 2 TE sets more often, Cam plays the best when he has 2 Te's.

Posted

I have to agree. He is a Panther so I support him, but I don't like him as my QB and believe he is seriously a head case.

To be fair, he had a game winning drive today after that pick six (that wasn't his fault). The defense just didn't stop them.

You guys judge him differently every week.

He gave us the lead the last time he touched the ball.

Isn't that what you guys wanted??

I remember last year you same guys were all like "Derp... he had 3 great quarters but he failed on his last possession and we could have won"

Now it is "Derp... yeah he gave us the lead on his last possession but those three quarters... derp"

Make up you fuggin minds and quit pulling for guys on your team to fail just because it gives you permission to troll.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why don't you go and be a Redskins fan then? You sure aren't adding anything positive to our fan base anyways.

I grew up 15 minutes from DC and was a Skins fan so I know what a fanatic fan base is like. I am a Panthers fan now and will die one. I'll add something positive as soon as the team does.

Posted

Cam does not suck , he had over 300 yrds today. On his picks, one he tried to throw away and the other one smitty slipped. On his inaccurate throws most of the time he was hit as he was throwing. Did he make bad throws today...yes...did he fumble today(great hit on D) yes......guess what he is a second year player. I still believe Newton will be great.

1 person likes this

Posted

Also doesnt chicago have the #1 defense in the NFL at #justsayin

Posted

The kid is good. So many haters with zero knowledge on here, its pathetic.

1 person likes this