Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beastson

If You Don't Support Cam, You Can GTFOH

93 posts in this topic

The coaches, not Cam, are the problem.

Regardless he drove our team and got points on the board right after that, after you know who you are thought it was completely over

Look at who's being blamed for the loss now?

Now you look dumb ass fug, so stfu and gtfoh

Cam was ok today. One pick on him, one pick on bad luck. But his accuracy was all over the place today. He missed a lot of open throws, and that was the worse hail mary I've ever seen.

Lol, this has to be 'right up there', with the shittiest fan base in the league.

1 person likes this

one pick was not on him... he has us in every game... if this was the 2009 team with Newton at the helm we would be undefeated!

Lol, this has to be 'right up there', with the shittiest fan base in the league.

I disagree. I'm a huge fan, but I can admit that players and coaches suck. Let's face it, teams that lose like we have over the past 3 seasons and 13 of 17seasons don't have fanatic fans. No one wants to lose.

He is a Panther so I support him, but I don't like him as my QB and believe he is seriously a head case.

No, you tolerate him, you dont support him. There's a difference. I havent seen you make one post that could be mistaken as positive yet. But keep doing what you're doing, maybe it'll make him not be our QB for the next 5-6 years. LOL.

1 person likes this

No, you tolerate him, you dont support him. There's a difference. I havent seen you make one post that could be mistaken as positive yet. But keep doing what you're doing, maybe it'll make him not be our QB for the next 5-6 years. LOL.

You hope. Nothing says our new GM and coach will want his sorry ass.

I'll admit I tolerate him and not support him. I hope as hard as anyone that he proves me wrong , but I don't see it.

1 person likes this

You hope. Nothing says our new GM and coach will want his sorry ass.

I'll admit I tolerate him and not support him. I hope as hard as anyone that he proves me wrong , but I don't see it.

Why don't you go and be a Redskins fan then? You sure aren't adding anything positive to our fan base anyways.